• It's topical and I change it frequently
    • It's me and my V11
    • It's my V11
    • It's me
    • It goes with my user name
    • It matches my online personality
    • It represents something about me
    • How do post up an Avtar

I've changed mine a couple of times now.

I've chosen this one for now as this cartoon put some humor to probably the most outragous moment in the 2006 Moto GP season.

Nicky.jpg

Hey Goozer, don't know where I found this but it may interest you.

bFEamy2lNmp3IhA7bVDyPY6msMY7.jpg

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey Goozer, don't know where I found this but it may interest you.

bFEamy2lNmp3IhA7bVDyPY6msMY7.jpg

:huh: No... But I'm more than a little worried about someone who would have this on their hard drive long enough to forget where he got it. Or even would have saved it to begin with...

Evil - not creepy evil!

Rj

The Bonnie Blug Flag.

65159145-M.jpg

"The first recorded use of the lone star flag dates to 1810. On September 11, 1810 a troop of West Florida dragoons set out for the provincial capitol at Baton Rouge under this flag. They were joined by other republican forces and captured Baton Rouge, imprisoned the Governor and on September 23, 1810 raised their Bonnie Blue flag over the Fort of Baton Rouge. Three days later the president of the West Florida Convention, signed a Declaration of Independence and the flag became the emblem of a new republic. By December 10, the flag of the United States replaced the Bonnie Blue after President Madison issued a proclamation declaring West Florida under the jurisdiction of the Governor of the Louisiana Territory. With this rebellion in mind, this flag was used by the Republic of Texas from 1836 to 1839. On January 9, 1861 the convention of the People of Mississippi adopted an Ordinance of Secession. With this announcement the Bonnie Blue flag was raised over the capitol building in Jackson. Harry McCarthy was so inspired that he wrote a song entitled "The Bonnie Blue Flag" which became the second most popular patriotic song of the Confederacy. The Confederate government did not adopt this flag but the people did and the lone star flags were adopted in some form in five of the southern States that adopted new flags in 1861."

http://www.anyflag.com/history/bonnie.htm

"Today, the flag is used to represent the South, and for some is a way of representing favor for the doctrine of states' rights. Since the flag pre-dates the Civil War and is not associated with slavery, it is considered to be a less-offensive alternative to the Confederate Battle Flag."

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bonnie_Blue_Flag

:bier:

Mine represents a career lifestyle choice, a mistress, and power projection...this baby cannot be worn concealed beneath your jacket. :thumbsup: k

It's the Gooseneck on IOM & I have never been happier.

I thought it looked familiar! ;)

Mine should be self-evident.

User name..A seperate story.

I used to really enjoy Sunday Lunches at the Ballacraine Hotel! :oldgit:

.....and it is on the TT course..... :race:

Even if it is a frigging Antique Shop now!!!!! :vomit:

Nige. B)

God, alll this talk of avatars, so I had to get me my own.

This better work.

Let me introduce you to Kody, master of all he surveys, terror of all felines, semi-professional garden digger,terror of suburban Dublin, urine accurate to within 3 feet.

He howls a lot too.

Erm......

That's a wolf innit? ;)

...or mebbe his cousin is one?

Nige. :thumbsup:

apparently in the minority here, but it's me and my v11. kanoa is my middle name, my parents both grew up in hawaii. it's a toss up for my favorite on here, either debenguzzi's or jaaap's crazy old drunk guy

I bought my :wub: Tenni # 125 :notworthy: a few winters ago and had to wait till the spring to ride it, so to stave off cabin fever (bad TV) l broke out the old paints and paid hommage to the bike marque l've always wanted and the inspiration for the Tenni's

:bier:

Cheers

Van

God, alll this talk of avatars, so I had to get me my own.

This better work.

Let me introduce you to Kody, master of all he surveys, terror of all felines, semi-professional garden digger,terror of suburban Dublin, urine accurate to within 3 feet.

He howls a lot too.

Aww, why'd you have to do that???

Many years ago I had a sweet, loving, gentle Malamute named Kodiak. Dumb as a box of wet hair. As brave as, well, nothing. Biggest chickenshit dog I'd ever met (I say this with love.) I rescued him from a jackass who wanted to use him as a sled dog, but Kodi wasn't a "team player", so he wasn't treated well. The jackass had his voice box removed because he "barked too much" and beat the metric crap out of him because he wouldn't pull like the others. He was in bad shape when I got him, but I made sure he was loved, happy and well fed. Had to put him down six months later. His hips were really bad and he was in too much pain, and being in college I couldn't afford heroic surgery for him. To this day I regret not being able to save him, but at least he was happy when he went...

Ferguzzi, Kody looks happy and wonderful. Take good care of him :)

Sorry, I'm a bit misty-eyed now.

As for my avatar, nothing serious.