OEM Coils

Unless I'm missing something, it's kinda hard to tell...

But here's why; as you know I've got the heads dual-plugged and am still on the hunt for the right coils. It looks like Dyna has what I'll need, but upon inspecting the OEM coils, it really looks like these coils were designed to have a second output tower as an option.

So I'm wondering if the manufacturer makes a dual-output version with the same primary resistance. This would make hooking up to the factory harness and mounting much cleaner.

So I'm just trying to figure out who makes them, and where I might track down the manufacturer to ask if they have a dual-output version.

al

Only guessing here but most of the other electric controls are from Ducati. When I replaced the front main seal on my Le Mans, I noticed that the electrics behind and above the front engine cover have Ducati on them.

I think the "big three" in Italy a in bed with each other-). I wonder what goes on behind closed doors?-))))

Yeah, that was my first guess, although I haven't yanked them off to see for sure. Now, I wonder how I might track these down with the Ducati Electronics guys(different from Ducati motorcycles).... :huh2:

I guess I'll start asking some Duc buddies, and start "google-ing" :grin:

al