10.000 guzzi made this year.

Paul Minnaert

My area dealer has sold quite a few this year.

He just sold a Norge that I mentioned yesterday. Most of the first Griso's were pre sold ahead of time of course. Even the Brevas were selling I think. I noticed the 10,000th bike was one of those new sporty Breva types :helmet: Personally I like the Norge the most of the new models that I have seen. :2c: Will I buy one? Not likely this year, but thats because of financial reasons. I want a more touring oriented bike but I really dont ever want to sell the Rosso. I hope I dont look like this guy :oldgit: before I can afford a stable of Guzzis!

this is a good start, but I think Honda sold more than 10,000 bikes in Minnesota alone last year :doh:

I like that they are going up, getting newer possibly better products out there. Makes it look good for the future and I am sure I'll have more Guzzi's in my stable b4 I'm done. :bier:

The piaggio management doesn't make bikes to dump them in the Como lake. I think from the 4000 bikes in 2004 were more leftovers, then from the 10.000 from this year.

I agree and is good to know it's going good with production.That's enough naked bikes , :lol: time to start building something else. :lol:

Does anyone know why there is an airplane hanging from the ceiling of the Moto Guzzi factory?

Maybe this is attached to it!

heliceg.jpg

yes i noticed it..a pity the banner hides the front...well if harley now produces an engine for aviation..

11-12-2006 was the day they reached the 10.000 production units. After 4000 in 2004, and 7000 last year. In 1983 was the last time they made so much bikes.

ten_motos.jpg

I want to know which one of those guys is Luigi. You know, the Luigi who's always being accused of drinking too much Grappa at lunch then forgetting to grease the steering head and wheel bearings?

I want to know which one of those guys is Luigi. You know, the Luigi who's always being accused of drinking too much Grappa at lunch then forgetting to grease the steering head and wheel bearings?

I know a couple but I won't tell.,let them people do their job. :grin::D

That banner looks photoshopped.

It does so. The perspective of the lettering and the logo does not seem to match the angle of the banner. My guess is the original banner was a large piece of cardboard with a black marker pen used for the lettering.

We need to here from one of our Italian friends - the fellow who has connections at the factory.

It does so. The perspective of the lettering and the logo does not seem to match the angle of the banner. My guess is the original banner was a large piece of cardboard with a black marker pen used for the lettering.

We need to here from one of our Italian friends - the fellow who has connections at the factory.

Whatever it was , you can photoshop anything, how about this?I could mess around a bit and add bards and white hair and so one, but ho cares , once you have a Guzzi you remain young.. :):bier:

tenmotoslv3.jpg

yes i noticed it..a pity the banner hides the front...well if harley now produces an engine for aviation..

Don't Guzzi fit the engines to target drones for the US military to shoot at ?

Its the only thing that kept Norton in business when they made the rotary bikes (in fact I heard that before Norton folded the engine dept was sold off and is probably still making them now ?)