Freak Deer Accident

Therefore, according to every historical rendition depicting Santa's reindeers, every single one of them, from Rudolph to Blitzen... had to be a girl.

We should've known. Only women would be able to drag a fat man in a red velvet suit all around the world in one night, and not get lost.

This can't be correct, Jim.

If the reindeer were girls:

it would be too cold for them to go out

they wouldn't be able to agree on who leads

they would fall out over who was Santa's favourite

they would surely get lost very quickly

Christmas Eve wouldn't be long enough to get all the presents delivered because they would want to stop and criticise the curtains at every house.

A friend of mine emailed this picture to me today. His wife's friend is at Texas A&M for a veterinary course (she is a vet in Canada) and they have a deer that was brought in with a broken neck. The deer is being treated and is expected to recover (broken neck?). I wonder if it was the weight of the antlers that broke its neck .....

att00045oz5.jpg

Okay, here is the end of Jim's story:

The deer will be given his freedom back and some fanatic will shoot him down just for...just for... há, yes I forgot the word, just for the need.

Because they are too many of them.

Why don't we shoot all those Chinees down???

We have only in China more than 1000 million, just too many.

Come on, give me a break!

Guest Mattress

Okay, here is the end of Jim's story:

The deer will be given his freedom back and some fanatic will shoot him down just for...just for... há, yes I forgot the word, just for the need.

Because they are too many of them.

Why don't we shoot all those Chinees down???

We have only in China more than 1000 million, just too many.

Come on, give me a brake!

Whoa there! If we did that, where would Guzzi, Piaggio, Ducati & every other OEM get their parts from? You wouldn't be trying to shut down production of the new MG 1200 8v sport bike, would you?

Shooting a deer is one thing. Shooting a modern day slave with no human rights to speak of, well thats just cruel to those of us saving money on our wal-mart oil filters. :moon:

P.S. only 4 more days till I'll be at my folks place, enjoying some tasty venison sausage appetizers from this year's harvest! :food::food::food:

There are only two kinds of carnivores: Predators and scavengers. Would you rather be the falcon or the vulture? I choose the former; therefore, I must hunt. Which will you choose?

Quoth a great sage: "If you can't look it in its cute, brown eyes and kill it, you should a a vegetarian."

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Mattress

There are only two kinds of carnivores: Predators and scavengers. Would you rather be the falcon or the vulture? I choose the former; therefore, I must hunt. Which will you choose?

Quoth a great sage: "If you can't look it in its cute, brown eyes and kill it, you should a a vegetarian."

I would like to be a Falcon. And a real one too not some fake M. Vick ass punk. I always notice them in flight because they circle up on hot cells to their cruising altitude.