Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!

antonio carroccio

I like to wish everybody and I mean everybody (even Enzo) a prosperous new year and of course Merry Christmas to you and to your own family.

:xmas::xmas:

Christmas is in a week or so.

But then again my wishes to you Antonio and all. :xmas: for a happy Chrstmas and holiday times a176.gif

a122.gife118.gif

A week? Already? Well- Cheers everyone! Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukah, Bitchin' Qwanza, and don't blow your fingers off on New Years! At least, not again....

:bier:

I'm looking forward to it this year- it's Catalina's first Christmas, and I'm sure she'll have fun playing with the wrapping paper and stuff. Maybe she'll get some hair for Christmas. Her Mama can spare a few strands.

SandC.jpg

Merry Christmas you guys.

Jaap, Pete, Greg. Todd, Ratchet. Nog, Baldini, Paul, Tom, Carl,dlaing, Bill , Antonio

Greg, orangeokie, Helojim, Skeeve, g.forest, Ben, Martin, JRT, twhitiker, Alex, Gary,

racerx, steveG, frenchbob, docc, r100t, stadetler (hope it's comming togeather)

guzzirider, belfast, gforest, steveG,

and anyone I've missed. It's an honor and a privlige.

Especially Jaap, Thank you so much.

2007......Let's ride!!!

I'd like to add my best wishes too!

To everyone on this forum (writing, reading, moderating) a very merry christmas and a happy and healthy 2007 (with lots of troublefree Guzzi kilometers)

BTW, because we don't do X-mas presents (see other topic) I ordered myself a nice set of thread cutters...

RN5320.JPG