January BOTM

grossohc

Tss tss Alex. We're doing the Bike Of The Month thing for the 17th time now! You never noticed it? -_-

http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?act=home

Jaap is getting old, and older, and older and older etc.

Jaap, WAKE UP!!!

...you lazy ass...

Better lazy than blind*... :bbblll: The BOTM was on the homepage before you wrote this!

(* Visually challenged)

Howdy!

The pictures of Mogens´ bike don't justify how it reallly looks in the flesh: It's absolutely jaw dropping beautyful! Mogens is mental when it comes to polishing i.e. the exhaust system but this doesn't mean that this bike is a trailer queen (bikes that are transported to expo's on a trailer instead of the owner riding it himself).

I've had the pleasure of riding with Mogens and I can assure you that he's a hardcore and devoted rider. Going at warp speed on bendy b-roads together with him was quite a challenge as it seems the throtle on his Rosso only has one position..... Oh, did I mention that Mogens is copper?? :grin: True.....

All in all this bike is a good pick for BOTM and Mogens definitely deserves it!

Ciao

Søren

Guest rosso mandello

Thank you, Søren, for your comments on my high speed driving. You are right, life starts at 6000 rpm, and I have a secret deal with my Rosso, warm it up gently and then push it to the rew limiter.

I forgot specify the changes, I did with my RM. I bought a wider 5.5 rear wheel, paintet both wheels and rocker covers, twice infact, they did not get it right the first time.

Then I added some carbon parts, smaller mirrors, smaller indicator lights, generator cover, tank cover ( as on the Scura) and a rear hugger.. all supplied fra Agostinis, my favorit day to day delivery shop.

After the foto shots I recived an radiator cover kit, looks cool.

I drive K&N filter open box, modified my mistral x over for full power, mistral carbon cans in the end. A PC III fitted this summer ensures, that i dont go lean at any time, 13,5 km/liter average is not much, but better safe than sorry when it comes to running lean. 85.4 HP on the back wheel on the DYNO

Søren, see you and the rest of you v11 riders on the road

Mogens