2000 sport green paint

ALdad

I am installing a parabellum scout fairing on my sport. where can I get the 2000 green paint. Can a good painter match this color. What should it cost to have a quater fairing color matched and painted. Cheer!! Alan

A local painter I contracted, with extremely high quality, and equally high reputation, matched my green paint to perfection, but it took him 4 tries. A very tricky color I'm told, involving not only silver metalic, but white primer, in 4 stages.

D&B Custom Paint, Burnaby, British Columbia. Motorcycles only.

Ciao, Steve

most of the v11 metalic consist of metalic grey, painted over with a colored clear coat. That makes the metalic a bit dim.

I assume the rosso mandello red is done the same way. I may get my tail resprayed to match the tank I really like that color and it'll help knowing to tell them painter this I'm sure. :thumbsup:

Guest lowgloss

Try to find a Nexa Autocolor (formerly ICI Autocolor) dealer.

Look on www.nexaautocolor.com

they have a comprehensive motorcycle color deck with a Guzzi section and I know that color is included.

I did not check if it was a three stage finish although I know the Rosso Mandello color is a bronze basecoat followed by a tinted red midcoat (number of coats changes the color shade so care must be taken whern matching an existing color) and then this is cleared for durability.

The early green is vivid enough that it could very well be a three stage color. I would agree with Paul a silver with a green shade yellow mid coat..