New York City baby

Seen some pretty dumb US alterations over the decades but this is the worst yet sums up US mentallity

come off it now, don't get me started on scotland

01217-4.jpg

IF its not SCOTTISH its CRAP. :lol:

hey get those footpegs to match this exhaust, ya know u gotta be strapped in da hood!!!

Specialproject.jpgVTX.jpg

remember these? :lol:

Seen some pretty dumb US alterations over the decades but this is the worst yet sums up US mentallity

Come on MacGuzzi, broad generalizations like this just piss people off. While I'd be the first to admit the US has more than its share of idiots, I doubt you'd find many who think some cheezy 9mm pistol would make a decent fashion statement let alone a good footrest.

come off it now, don't get me started on scotland

01217-4.jpg

IF its not SCOTTISH its CRAP. :lol:

hey get those footpegs to match this exhaust, ya know u gotta be strapped in da hood!!!

Specialproject.jpgVTX.jpg

remember these? :lol:

Bit like this photo of a piper another load of US bullshit do you really think we run about in kilts, where as most of you DO carry guns. Time for the US to get things in perspective civilians have NO need for guns!

Bit like this photo of a piper another load of US bullshit do you really think we run about in kilts, where as most of you DO carry guns. Time for the US to get things in perspective civilians have NO need for guns!

stereotypes go both ways, got any haggis? :food: btw I don't know of anyone of my friends or my friends friends or my friends friends friends who carry guns that are not cops. Crime isn't has high as you see on TV its just all they focus on. Just like in most countries the ones with the most guns are the ones who shouldn't have them. I wonder why so many ppl hate the US I mean we saved your butts 60 years ago, compared to the dates they throw around in the now dead GW thread thats like yesterday :grin:

besides I don't want the king of england coming in here trying to push me around and tell me what to do. I'll show him

GAgrab_071405A.jpg

:lol: