So where's a guy gotta go to buy some Mistral race cans around her

RichPugh

I've been searching high and low for a set of mistral race cans for my 2000 V11 sport. Any place you guys know of that might have em in stock? I'm even up for suggestions of substitutions as long as the sound is fairly growly and nice and loud :) lemme know!

I've been searching high and low for a set of mistral race cans for my 2000 V11 sport. Any place you guys know of that might have em in stock? I'm even up for suggestions of substitutions as long as the sound is fairly growly and nice and loud :) lemme know!

You can email Micheli at Mistral- he speaks English and may even do you a special price!

My link

MG Cycle is out of stock according to they're website. Ive been checking back for a few weeks. I suppose if I just order some from MG, they'll come sooner than they're website will update them back in stock haha

How 'bout the Moto Guzzi titanium pipes? I have a set lacking the ECU for about hte price of Mistrals.

MG Cycle is out of stock according to they're website. Ive been checking back for a few weeks. I suppose if I just order some from MG, they'll come sooner than they're website will update them back in stock haha

How 'bout the Moto Guzzi titanium pipes? I have a set lacking the ECU for about hte price of Mistrals.

I think he was just looking for the Mistral x-over at this point Greg. I could be wrong: I'm sure he'll call if I am! ;)

I think he was just looking for the Mistral x-over at this point Greg. I could be wrong: I'm sure he'll call if I am! ;)

No I was definitely looking for the mistral race slip ons and possibly the crossover. MG says out of stock. I'll call the guy at mistral soon :)

I am unfamiliar with these. What are they? How do they differentiate from oem cans (other than them being ti)?

Unlike the stock cans they're a straight through design like the aftermarket cans, they're very light, and they can be mounted low or high. They're louder than stock but not as loud as some aftermarket offerings. Here are mine in the high mount position:

DSCN1119.jpg

They have the Guzzi logo printed on them too :mg::thumbsup: