stolen v11 sport

motoguzzimick

im a happy Chap

Got it back,they damaged the bike doing something not shure what,and dumped it with the steering lock still on,they even put the cover on, strange,i got a phone call as it was blocking someones drive

how lucky is that

thanks to u all for ur thoughts and concern

cheers mick

im a happy Chap

Got it back,they damaged the bike doing something not shure what,and dumped it with the steering lock still on,they even put the cover on, strange,i got a phone call as it was blocking someones drive

how lucky is that

cheers mick

Really pleased for you getting it back, it is the worst feeling in the world going round to go to work on your bike and it's not there, it's happened to me twice, first time I just stood there and looked at the space at the back of my mother's house and thought , "I must have left it in the street",which I never ever did. I was 20 at the time and it was my first Commando and had had it a year. I hunted miles for it but never saw it again; 35 years later and I can still remember the feeling!!!!!!!

Am really glad you have got it back.

So good to hear, Mick :thumbsup:

Red alert has been cancelled on the DK Guzzi homepage so let peace set in so we can enjoy the upcoming Christmas.

Cheers

Søren

im a happy Chap

how lucky is that

cheers mick

man, i'm so happy for you! and they even put the cover back on. which meant she was probably on her wheels. they could have just kicked her out & hauled ass.

thieves with a conscience? i don't know, even at my age people continue to surprise me.

great early christmas present for you, hope the assholes didn't do too much damage.

stef