Guzzi vs Aprilia

Aprilia?

Aprilia is not even on my radar.

I don't give a shite about them. I don't give them a second look.

If I wasn't on Guzzi, Piaggio would lose my business to Ducati.

I have a Tuono and a LeMans.

If performance is the yardstick then the Aprilia gets the nod. Faster, lighter and handles better.

If comfort and all around feel are what you want then it's the Guzzi.

You can compare the two to Italian women. The Ape being a slim athlete and the Goose more mature and curvy. Either can be stubborn with a bad temper though....

You can compare the two to Italian women. The Ape being a slim athlete and the Goose more mature and curvy. Either can be stubborn with a bad temper though....

I've been bitch slapped by pretty much every bike I've ever had - for pretty much every reason to be bitch slapped .....

• 4 months later...

Its a late reply I know but hey. I have a Cali EV a Scura and an Aprilia Futura RST 1000. It is faster than the Guzzi's it is more comfortable than the Guzzi's it has a better tank range than the Guzzi's it is more reliable than the Guzzi's it has better wind protection than the Guzzi's and it handles better than the Guzzi's.........I ride most days and do around 15,000 miles a year. In the past 2 years the Aprilia has only clocked about 250 miles. What makes Guzzi's so good can't be put into words, its like trying to explain what something tastes like or what sex feels like. You just have to experience it for yourself.

• 2 weeks later...