Bike Week

LowRyter

I wonder if anyone here is going?

I am taking my rv and the Greenie.  I have reservations at "Camp Carlo" as well as at an RV Park where some of the other Guzzi riders camp.  

I've got to decide where to stay.  drinks, cigars, bikes, and get out of the cold.

:mg:

I'm going down but that's not as big a deal as it sounds like because I'm in St Augustine for the winter. I'm not a big fan of the sea of humanity down there so I'm going to try and see some races. Although I understand you guys are meeting at Martin's seafood restaurant on Thurs so I may stop in and meet some of you guys there

I'm going down but that's not as big a deal as it sounds like because I'm in St Augustine for the winter. I'm not a big fan of the sea of humanity down there so I'm going to try and see some races. Although I understand you guys are meeting at Martin's seafood restaurant on Thurs so I may stop in and meet some of you guys there

Martins &  Pantheon Parthenon Pizza.  Plus camp cookin' and drinkin' ..... ya'll don't wanna get a buzz on & ride.  

Martins &  Pantheon Pizza.  Plus camp cookin' and drinkin' ..... ya'll don't wanna get a buzz on & ride.  

Where and when is the Pantheon Pizza...never met a Pizza I didn't like

Martins &  Pantheon Pizza.  Plus camp cookin' and drinkin' ..... ya'll don't wanna get a buzz on & ride.  

Where and when is the Pantheon Parthenon Pizza...never met a Pizza I didn't like

here's the info as gathered so far.....Parthenon Pizza, Monday afternoon.

http://wildguzzi.com/forum/index.php?topic=66989.0