Replacement LEDs

Kiwi_Roy

www.superbrightleds.com/vehicle

There bulb finder goes back to 96 for the Guzzis

If you click on each of the selections it suggests an LED replacement

They list a H4-HLV4-M fan-less headlight bulb for the VII Sport, anyone try it?

One nice thing about LED headlights they only need 9 Volts to operate at full brightness, you can afford to lose a Volt or two in the wiring with no ill effect

They have a 15% off Fathers Day sale at the moment

The type 194-x-90 is a great replacement for the idiot lights, just glue it in place and solder wires directly to the lamp

Substitute x with the letter for colour to match the bezel.

There are a couple of little changes you have to make to the dash wiring

You will need to add some resistance in the fuel level lamp, best done by using one of the old incandescent ones in parallel and if you only have one idiot for the flashers add a couple of diodes to prevent a cross feed.

Replace the flasher unit to run LEDs in the indicators.

I've put in a Safego lamp in my Lemans with good results.  Because the fan is in front of the socket the whole assembly is shorter.

Safego Motorcycle H4 LED Headlight Bulb H/L High Low Dual Beam 20W 2000lm Motorbike H4 LED Lights Kit M4-H4

https://www.amazon.com/Safego-Motorcycle-H4-Headlight-Motorbike/dp/B01C1AOSVS/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1496957775&sr=1-1&keywords=Safego+Motorcycle+H4+LED+Headlight+Bulb+H%2FL+High+Low+Dual+Beam+20W+2000lm+Motorbike+H4+LED+Lights+Kit+M4-H4

At $20 it's hard to beat and less than half the cost of the bulb I put in my G11 years ago.

Recently I purchased a second Safego to put in a V50 III.  No test yet it's still in the box.  I have to finish installing the new AC compressor / drier in my wife's Durango and my daughter has me scheduled this weekend to install a new fuel filter in her 3rd Gen Toyota MR2.

With four grown kids it seems like there's always weekend work for me at "Dad's" Garage or "Dad's" Plumbing or 'Dad's" Carpentry or "Dad's" tree falling.....

Still my kids are great and well worth it  --------  now their mothers are utterly worthless.

I've put in a Safego lamp in my Lemans with good results.  Because the fan is in front of the socket the whole assembly is shorter.

Safego Motorcycle H4 LED Headlight Bulb H/L High Low Dual Beam 20W 2000lm Motorbike H4 LED Lights Kit M4-H4

https://www.amazon.com/Safego-Motorcycle-H4-Headlight-Motorbike/dp/B01C1AOSVS/ref=sr_1_1?s=automotive&ie=UTF8&qid=1496957775&sr=1-1&keywords=Safego+Motorcycle+H4+LED+Headlight+Bulb+H%2FL+High+Low+Dual+Beam+20W+2000lm+Motorbike+H4+LED+Lights+Kit+M4-H4

At $20 it's hard to beat and less than half the cost of the bulb I put in my G11 years ago.

Recently I purchased a second Safego to put in a V50 III.  No test yet it's still in the box.  I have to finish installing the new AC compressor / drier in my wife's Durango and my daughter has me scheduled this weekend to install a new fuel filter in her 3rd Gen Toyota MR2.

With four grown kids it seems like there's always weekend work for me at "Dad's" Garage or "Dad's" Plumbing or 'Dad's" Carpentry or "Dad's" tree falling.....

Still my kids are great and well worth it  --------  now their mothers are utterly worthless.

That is the one I used on my 850-T, but I may use the one docc found on the V11.