AFC tuning?

Tomchri

Didnt look at my headers when I took them of.

My AFC is about 1 turn out.

More fuel in the right cylinder than the left.

She was running fine before she quit charging.

What is the first that comes to the experienced injection guys mind?

Trying to play with the AFC before balancing?

See pictures.

Cheers tom c25e9ca740fb5f5fed2d337351b54c66.jpg1c2b0430fec6434a6aeda4af2781bb4e.jpg63c538ec7c800be5ca742ba1ba5933c1.jpg045d7e127061ee4173bc612d1d333b17.jpgdf9bada5c184aa51125ec011c2e1942b.jpg

Sent fra min SM-G903F via Tapatalk

Tom, if it stopped charging, perhaps it was not so much rich on one side, but simply not firing (and burning the mixture) well?

Why not get her charging, do a complete tune-up and ride the first chance you get. Recheck the plugs and decide if the problem has solved itself . . .

• Like 1

All ideas are welcomed. Docc had an idea, will follow that.

Headers of, for checking stator, concerning my charging problem. And still hoping to find a Stucci cross over.

Seafoam for cleaning injectors, will check that to.

Cheers tom.

On 3/13/2019 at 3:56 AM, Tomchri said:

Seafoam for cleaning injectors, will check that to.

Cheers tom.

Injector cleaning by adding a cleaner to the fuel will help by disolving varnish/wax deposits, so can give good results. However some insoluable particles which get past the filter can lodge in the injectors, and only back-flushing or disassembly can clean that. I had brown fuzz in the inlet screens of my injectors, so I suspected some could be inside the injectors. I made two injector back-flushing kits, thanks to some help from Scud, and can mail you mine if you want to use it.

...and the 5 Dec 2016 post here: https://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18805-brand-new-scura/&do=findComment&comment=215317https://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?/topic/18805-brand-new-scura/&do=findComment&comment=215317

• Like 1