PJPR01

Fresh Spark Plug wires needed - 2002 Scura

How long do the leads have to be has anyone measured this as I was looking through repco’s website and they have a 90 cm lead with 90 deg end

14 minutes ago, western trucker said:

How long do the leads have to be has anyone measured this as I was looking through repco’s website and they have a 90 cm lead with 90 deg end

The NGK wires pictured on page 1 of this thread are more than long enough. Less than $20, a relative steal as Guzzistuff goes. This listing is $16.78, but make sure you specify the 90º cap.

https://www.ebay.com/itm/NGK-Racing-Wire-90deg-Solid-Resistor-Cover-100cm-90-100cm-8736-N-CR6/333270758936?epid=171310303&hash=item4d987c3618:g:kZwAAOSwU7Jd-~Dc

He can do for roughly 30 pounds but he wants to sell like 17 sets.He has like 10 colours I got sick of trying to clarify things seemed like pulling teeth out to me.

Im just going to buy a set of Chev leads and have some spares 

1 hour ago, western trucker said:

He can do for roughly 30 pounds but he wants to sell like 17 sets.He has like 10 colours I got sick of trying to clarify things seemed like pulling teeth out to me.

Im just going to buy a set of Chev leads and have some spares 

Do you need something better than NGK Racing wires? Cheap. Effective. Available. 

IF the factory wires are solid core , you can get the wire anywhere and get a resistor end cap . Maybe 5k ohm ?

• Like 2

Reposting from my post above...these are the wires I ended up putting on since they had the proper coil ends already installed.  

Simple cut of wire, rotate on the 90 degree end cap and you're ready to rock and roll.

http://www.harpermoto.com/twin-coil-spark-plug-wire-set-t-and-newer.html