Presents!!!!!

Guest motomaniac

Did well, three lumps of coal here...

But with temperatures in the 40's had the opportunity to bundle up, put on the Aerostich (red of course), tape a white beard and stocking hat to the helmet and go for a ride. :xmas:

Reaction was great, kids in cars had their faces pressed against the windows, got lot's of thumbs up, waves, honked horns, etc...

Lotsa laughs, made a great day even better. :race:

Hope everyone had a great holiday & best wishes for a safe, healthy, & prosperous 2005.

Phil

Got a Moto Guzzi Beanie and an Aprilia carbon Fiber pen (both bought at Aprilia NYC). Also got a pair of Dainese winter gloves, which, of course, will guarantee a mild winter from here on out...Oh, almost forgot; also got the new 2 disc DVD of Faster the Movie (fastermovie.com). Outstanding (even without Guzzi content)...

Guest motomaniac

www.BIGDADDYSworkshop.com

I don't know if the rest of you have seen this site, but I bought my wife a "Girl Gone Guzzi" tank top for Christmas, she loved it.

We got a totally smashed Honda Pilot(only 7 months and 9k miles old :blink: ) and whiplash ... :(

We were only into the first day of our 3 day drive to Louisiana, when some young fella in a big black Ford Expedition decided to ram a Porsche, then us, at 70mph on I-10 outside of San Bernardino, CA... sending us into the guard rail, and ricocheting back into traffic.

7 hours from home, an evening for all 5 of us in the hospital(including the 6 month old :o ), then 2 days in a hotel with no shoes or clean clothes(they were in the smushed Honda in a salvage yard across town)... made for the start of a great Christmas vacation <_>

Oh yeah, and then when we finally did get back on the road with a rental, we hit a historic ice/snow storm in Texas that apparently makes everyone else, including the truckers, crash indescriminantly :rolleyes: .... took 2 hours to go 30 miles outside of Abiline :blink:

All in all, it seems to have worked out fine though. I guess we'll get a new(er) Honda(hey, it did its job :thumbsup: ) and everyone was fine.

We just got to the parents a few days late, and had to do all of our shopping on Christmas Eve.... now THAT was fun :not:

al

P.S.

The day before we left, the pipes under my house burst. Yeah, it was one of those trips :huh2:

Al, I'm glad you're all right. I'm really glad your baby is ok.

I made out like crazy this year- I bought myself a few copies of old vinyl- some blues and some jazz (including an original pressing of Dave Brubeck, Time Out). My wife was way too nice to me- she got me a 'Faster' DVD, which promises to be cool when it comes in and........................wait for it.....................a track day at Blackhawk farms raceway! :mg: That should be really, really fun. I'll press ya'll for advice on it later.

And the best thing is, of course, that we are healthy and happy.

Cheers,

Jason

Guest vkerrigan

Al.............Really sorry to hear about your holiday misfortunes but with everyone OK it sounds like you've got your priorities straight and things will work out. Hope the New Year brings better fortunes..........................vk

I got a Stucchi X-over, PCIIIusb, FbF air kit and some belated brake pads...a food vacuum packer (I'm a deer hunter too)...an Etch-a-Sketch...some earplugs...some B&W old TV show DVDs...and an ice storm. :huh2:

Tex, be careful, that scuba tank is only rated to 7 feet. :not:

Oh, and a Mark Martin coffee cup...hmmm.

k