almost ready

gallo_se

traforo_MOnte_bianco.jpgcurmayer.jpg

OK, if you want to see a loaded bike, there it is:

60365[/snapback]

There's nothing strapped to the crome luggage rack on the top box. Leaving your gloves on it whilst taking the picture doesn't count. Go back and try harder. Go get the kitchen sink :P

There's nothing strapped to the crome luggage rack on the top box. Leaving your gloves on it whilst taking the picture doesn't count. Go back and try harder. Go get the kitchen sink  :P

60368[/snapback]

OK, I don't have the picture, but I I suppose you can beleive me. Once I rode with a drawer on the top case chrome rack, from the shop to my house. NOt as heavy as a sink but............. :D

• 2 weeks later...

Actually I didn't experience any problems with the top case blinding the mirrors, there is part of my arms anyway before.

I did 1400km last weekend, from Turin to Cherbourg in normandy, then boat to Rosslare and then up to Dublin.

I got a lot of rain but the motorbike reacted in an excellent way, I guess it drunk a lot of motor oil, due to the long riding hours. The side bags are OK, the same as the tekno, I would say, and quite impermeable, after 150km under heavy rain the content of the bags was still dry.

• 1 month later...
OK, I don't have the picture, but I I suppose you can beleive me. Once I rode with a drawer on the top case chrome rack, from the shop to my house. NOt as heavy as a sink but............. :D

60406[/snapback]

My best effort was a Triumph Herald gearbox on the rear rack of an MZ250. I was King of Wobbles that day............

m

Strangely enough, no.  I'll have to take one next time we go out. 

Actually, I am really happy with the camping chairs we got.  They were made by a fellow in Tennessee, they are very compact, comfortable(!) and made of good, strong oak.  Aerostich charges a *bit* more than what we paid for them:

http://www.aerostich.com/product.php?produ...&cat=257&page=1

This is what loaded up looks like for me (less chairs).  Somewhere near 1000 Islands in the prairies of Canada.

60283[/snapback]

Ah, yes, the Kermit chair. They are very nicely made and classy. And, what, 100USD. The last camp chair I bought for Scouts was $5. Crappy and not classy but still 5 bucks.

• 10 months later...

My best effort was a Triumph Herald gearbox on the rear rack of an MZ250. I was King of Wobbles that day............

m

When I was a student I worked for a piano repairers part time, and we had a 650 Urinal with a Busmar double adult sidecar. Once day I removed the seats and the canvas roof, put a small upright piano inside and rode to Halesowen with it (About 20 miles). It handled like a piano.

Amateurs!

Look at these intrepid young gentlemen.

It was a GSX250 Suzuki outfit.....

FullyLoaded2.jpg

Yes there is a fella sat in the sidecar.......He is hanging on to the parrafin stove! :grin:

Ah! The carefree excesses of ignorant youth! :rolleyes:;):D

Nige. :thumbsup: