almost ready

gallo_se

IMGP0223_1.jpg

IMGP0224_1.jpg

Only the rised handlebar left now.

60061[/snapback]

How's about posting a few more picks from the side and front. I'd like to see how she looks with all the luggage from all angles. thanks.

Guest Britcheflee

What make are the side panniers on the bike? I am liking the look of them.....would they fit my Ballabio? I think another picture of the bike from a different angle might make the middle top pannier look less gigantic?

Lee

What make are the side panniers on the bike?  I am liking the look of them.....would they fit my Ballabio?  I think another picture of the bike from a different angle might make the middle top pannier look less gigantic?

Lee

60150[/snapback]

The sidebags are the Moto Guzzi version of the tekno, I mean, tekno manufactured these bags for Moto Guzzi with the Moto Guzzi logo, same shape, same capacity, the frames also are an improved version of the tekno ones, the only difference is that there is an additional bar that crosses the back of the motorbike and connects the 2 frames. For more pictures Ypu'll have to wait next week, cause I unfortunately don't have the bike at hand.

What is the story about the mirrors? do I have to change them to look over the top case?

Gold Wing light?  :grin:

60156[/snapback]

I was thinking about the full set of H&B bags and top case, but it really looked to me like a Gold Wing, the point is that being used to the capacity of the California II now I can't switch to lower capacity, where do I put the grill for the barbequeue?

and the camping chairs and table? :P

Dp you think that the king and wueen saddle would be a bad idea?

Dp you think that the king and wueen saddle would be a bad idea?

60161[/snapback]

Not at all. Add some fringe for good measure! :rasta:

edit: I think it looks fine- I load up my Sport and go camping on it regularly. And yes, I actually do pack camping chairs.

Not at all.  Add some fringe for good measure! :rasta:

edit: I think it looks fine- I load up my Sport and go camping on it regularly.  And yes, I actually do pack camping chairs.

60178[/snapback]

I have a camping chair that I got with intention of taking with me on the goose. But it seemed to be one thing too much so left it behind. I did attract comments on how much stuff I took on the weekend trip.

This is me in touring configuration. que the over used picture of the goose or inthis case one from another angle

123_2340.jpg

Jason, any pictures of yours loaded complete with chair?

On your pannier frames the rear top bracing strut seems to connect to each other, on mine it is lower mounted and fixes to the mudguard. Is this a modification you have conducted yourself?

60173[/snapback]

As I said before I bought the frames and the bags from Moto Guzzi, they had probably tekno manufacturing them and asked for some modifications of the frames, so I didn't have to do any modifications, they came directly as they are, and I think they are stronger than the standard tekno ones.

Jason, any pictures of yours loaded complete with chair?

60182[/snapback]

Strangely enough, no. I'll have to take one next time we go out.

Actually, I am really happy with the camping chairs we got. They were made by a fellow in Tennessee, they are very compact, comfortable(!) and made of good, strong oak. Aerostich charges a *bit* more than what we paid for them:

http://www.aerostich.com/product.php?produ...&cat=257&page=1

This is what loaded up looks like for me (less chairs). Somewhere near 1000 Islands in the prairies of Canada.

020_17a.jpg