Map your location worldwide

orangeokie

Sorry guys, I'd love to participate but the f%+(^g thing won't accept Invercargill pop. 51,300 as a valid city. I am way too parochial to nominate another city as my place of residence just to get a blob on the map.

Rob

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys, I'd love to participate but the f%+(^g thing won't accept Invercargill pop. 51,300 as a valid city. I am way too parochial to nominate another city as my place of residence just to get a blob on the map.

Rob

72676[/snapback]

Well tonight is the night to start increasing the population!!

:mg: HAPPY NEW YEAR :mg:

From Down under.  Wishing everyone a great new year

And we finally on the map

72705[/snapback]

Lots of open space in Australia!!

Thanks Ouiji,she's a wee honey.

She looks like that most of the time,just cant keep it clean and anyway I'd rather be out on her than washing her.

You'll probably have noticed that it's mostly the nancy boys with their scura's and tenni's who use them as ornaments.(puts on tin helmet) :D

That pic was taken for the "show your v11 " thread,I was just back from Scotland and I love when she looks like that,well used,as you say.

• 2 weeks later...

Dunnit!

Søren

• 4 weeks later...

Rob

72676[/snapback]

Don't feel so bad. The software would not accept my City of Surrey, @ 375,000 pop. So I picked Vancouver 20 miles west.

Ciao, Steve G.

I could pick Chilliwack of which Sardis is a part of but it generically put the pin about 8 miles away. There is a function that will allow you to move the pin. I moved mine to a baseball field about 2 blocks from home (don't want the riff raff to find me - I figured that is why Steve put his about 50 feet off the Burrard St bridge in False Creek). Go to 'My Profile - Basic profile' and you can move your location manually!

I could pick Chilliwack of which Sardis is a part of but it generically put the pin about 8 miles away. There is a function that will allow you to move the pin. I moved mine to a baseball field about 2 blocks from home (don't want the riff raff to find me - I figured that is why Steve put his about 50 feet off the Burrard St bridge in False Creek). Go to 'My Profile - Basic profile' and you can move your location manually!

77331[/snapback]

I can't find that <_>