New Guzzis for EICMA Milan

Guest Macio

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whoa! They actually did it then!

The image source link is from corriere.it, which is the web site of the most popular newspaper in Italy, so it must be true!

From the picture the logo under the seat seems to be "Griso R"?

Are these are the real deal o photo chump? the Low resolution looks a bit odd from various angles. New motor aside the Griso also appears to have radial calipers upside down forks and braking wave rotors, well on the front at least you would think they'd do the rear at the same time.

From what i know,

it is difficult to see difference between 2v and new 4v engine because they are no more cam in the head & belts like daytona & centauro.

But here, yes the heads really look like a 2v one.

Wait till this afternoon , between 15 - 15H30 moto-guzzi show in the eicma

Moto-Guzzi-Griso-1200-8V.jpg

funny feeling. I love the Griso, but if this is truly a 4 V, what a waste of a great engine (110 CV and 200 kgs max is what the road going MGS 01 needs) as the Griso line is already filled in and fine as it is.

I don't think 110 cv or 200kg is achivable not with an aircooled motor at least. The corsa is only just under 200kg dry with 125hp probally at the crank.

well, it's the Anima PR which comes up with a CV quote: > La prima novità è una nuova versione della Griso, equipaggiata col nuovo motore 1200 cc 4 valvole aste e bilancieri. Valori dichiarati: 110 cv a 9500 giri.

as for weight, my Ghezzi is about 195 kgs all liquids in. So, it's possible...

but, as you say, i seat here and wait for 15h00 :)

I don't think 110 cv or 200kg is achivable not with an aircooled motor at least. The corsa is only just under 200kg dry with 125hp probally at the crank. Is it 15:00 yet?

With open mapping a 1200 twin spark 2V Guzzi can get up to 117HP at the clutch.

MGS with 124 HP at the wheel you mean.

And the street version (these made in Germany MGS, with lights and so on) ''wet weights'' 215kg

Guzzi gives it for 192kg dry weight.

And the street version ''wet weights'' 215kg

Guzzi gives it for 192kg dry weight.

Yeah, that's what I mean for a new Moto Guzzi with 8v and 1200cc. Not da Griso!

Moto Guzzi use to dominate the motoGP in the early years of the racemotorcycles.

The sport machine has needed! Moto Guzzi give this machine to us!!! Not da Griso, please.

This Griso is a stereotype of "pimp my bike" :bbblll:

I wonder if anyone at Guzzi has the common sense to read forums like this......

In the hope they do:

Please, pretty please, give us a new sports bike, I'll be good, honest! :mg:

Yeah, that's what I mean for a new Moto Guzzi with 8v and 1200cc. Not da Griso!

Moto Guzzi use to dominate the motoGP in the early years of the racemotorcycles.

The sport machine has needed! Moto Guzzi give this machine to us!!! Not da Griso, please.

This Griso is a stereotype of "pimp my bike" :bbblll:

I agree , a sportsbike is needed.The monster hp is not of importance and anyway are not usefull at all in everyday sport riding. The 105-115 mark that Guzzi can have , are enough, the chasis is of greatest importance in a bike.And Guzzis have that as well.