What the f**k ...?

biesel

Ah Hah!!!

Did you all notice the colour????

That beautiful shade of :sun: Tenni green :wub: ....

interesting looking bike, could this be the new Guzzi sporting bike????

has everyone seen the article in the current "Motorcycle" mag that has pics of the new Guzzi on/off road adventure bike that was snapped by a bad boy at a Guzzi dealer meeting...it's said to be a worthy BMW GS competitor.. :huh2: time will tell l guess.

:bier:

Cheers

Van

Cool find Biesel :thumbsup: That bike certainly looks like it's for real.

:2c: I really hope they don't stick with that full fairing. It hides what makes the Guzzi so visually unique, THE ENGINE. I much prefer the 1/2 fairing on the V11 LeMans to this. Other than the fairing I think it looks pretty good.

Am I the only one here who is underwhelmed? This bike offers nothing NEW or ORIGINAL. Even the green color is the wrong shade. Reminds me of those Godawful Tennis... :bbblll:

Guest randy

going to the link and using babelfish (i don't claim italian), there is someone further down the thread who claims ...this is (was) a design mock-up, from about 4 years ago.

too bad???

i love that tail section/ muffler stuff. and that COLOR! (loathe the fairing/ tank)

(someday, and i feel it may be soon, our next Guzzi sport ship will come in)

Am I the only one here who is underwhelmed? This bike offers nothing NEW or ORIGINAL. Even the green color is the wrong shade. Reminds me of those Godawful Tennis... :bbblll:

I second that , the bike looks something like a fazer and a Triumph.

:2c: Very banal look for a Guzzi , IMO out dated.

(someday, and i feel it may be soon, our next Guzzi sport ship will come in)

My :2c: I hope it doesn't look like this. And to tell you something more , the very best of the newest Guzzi sport bikes as a design was the MGS (IMO except the tank that's a bit too fat...but..anyways)lot of people raving about it and even all that it never made it to street- licence production bike.

And that perhaps could be OK, if they have something better to offer , but this? !! a102.gif thiis!!! what is this ?!!! That's a bike abortion, are they on drugs or something?.... :lol: :lol:

That would be the new Falgrisnorg sport :grin:

Very Funny!

They probably should have named this bike the Le Dondotennilino :P

IMHO I like it, but wish it looked more like an MGS01

Whatever the new sport bike is,or will be ,I hope it has a single sided schwing arm :P: like this one.Nice wheels too.Not a classic ,still looks better than the Black Breva,Yukk!

I agree it should have the sex appeal of the MG01s,competitive power @100hp+,bags,hed grip options,and let me be sacreligous here,and get into the 20th century :rolleyes: and be liquid-cooled ala the MG01s being raced with the LC and oh dispense with the"oh well that's a Guzzi" answer to the range of mechanical problems from annoying to life-threatening.On a 13k plus bike, design flaws are inexcusable and if they do happen they should,admitted,fixed ,molto pronto,with a italian fedora in hand :oldgit:

Sex and reliability with help Guzzi rule the world again!,,er ah,...well at least get a little piece of the MC world.

are they on drugs or something?....

Grappa,vino,sambuca :drink: ,...and Italian women! :huh:

Guest bassguy1111

I think you lose or completely redesign the fairing to reveal the engine and exhaust system (as mentioned in an earlier post) and you've actually got a pretty nice looking bike!

Frankly, the MGS-01 is such a beautiful machine that I can't imagine why the folks at Mandello would try to design another sport bike without some serious input from Ghezzi-Brian!!