new look nero corsa

dangerous

Looking good. I like the gills on the muffler. Say more about it... will there be two like that, or does the one have two inlets? I can't tell from the picture.

Looking good. I like the gills on the muffler. Say more about it... will there be two like that, or does the one have two inlets? I can't tell from the picture.

two inlets from the factory headers and the gills are on both sides, 3 internal chambers two baffled. The guy that built it had 4 goes at getting it right, he also made the intake trumpets in the photo tuned to the muffler, that was 10yrs ago... we will see how it works on my bike in time to come

• Like 1

mounted yet, pics? and video please

shit man giz a chance ;-) raining here at the mo and thank fark for that we have a serious drout, tomorrows meant to be wet to tomorrow here being saturday (cos we well ahead of you yanks in time) so maybe sunday

Have Marty post a photo - we know yer too fussy fer that kind if sh#& anyway.

(While yer at it get some decent relays pushed in to the blocks . . . . :whistle:)

Maybe he could give us that sound byte of your ride-by. That thing's got to sound like a low flying radial aircraft! :o

well.... had a go at the under slug yesterday but need some fixings so as Im of to a rally next weekend I didnt want to get in the middle of something and get stuck, so its back to stock for now... I do have a flyby vid withe the cans off somewhere sounds good, oddly with those wee tail pipes on it does  change the tone, deeper specially on declaration 

• 2 weeks later...