Sloppage sheets.

pete roper

I've just had another run done. Scud wanted ten so there are seven more available.

$120AU each plus shipping which I think comes in at about $27 from memory.

Anyone interested can paypal me.

motomoda.ropergmail.com

Tim, I'll PM you tonight about the bulk order.

Pete

• Like 1

(Ahem!) someone PM'd me and pointed out the cost of the sheets had gone up a lot! Yes, it was a typo! Sorry, well not really a typo, more of a brain fart actually. Anyway I've corrected it. Sorry.

Pete

Scud bought 10? Either he's hoarding all of the V11's for sale, or he's installing all of them in on one bike!  :grin: I installed mine a few years ago, and it works as advertised. Buy one before Scud buys the other 7, you won't regret it!

Ken

I've decided to open a V11 dealership. I think I'm gonna make about $1.00 per hour. That or I will sell a bike for $5,000 and charge another $5,000 in "dealer prep and assembly" - like the dealers do on new bikes.

Seriously - just one is for my use. I think three others are spoken for now, leaving six. I'll hold onto (no hoard) the rest and re-sell them as needed. Should save shipping from Australia. By the time I sell the last one I should have a bit left over for  :bier:  and a board donation.

• Like 1