Moth of all forums

belfastguzzi

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Matchless Silver Hawk, but I can't remember whether it was a V4 or a V twin. 600cc. Sorry, it was a quiz, wasn't it? I hope so, because I haven't had answers to the others.

79314[/snapback]

No wonder you haven't had great success. You're answering the wrong question! You can't just blurt out anything that comes into your head as soon as Martin Barrett attempts to cause a diversion. Now, study the picture in the first post again. And don't say the first thing that comes into your head again – no, it's not that Admin Jaap chap.

... the picture in the first post... no, it's not that Admin Jaap chap.

79348[/snapback]

though, now that I think about it...

and, he is the big mama of the forum...

No wonder you haven't had great success. You're answering the wrong question! You can't just blurt out anything that comes into your head as soon as Martin Barrett attempts to cause a diversion. Now, study the picture in the first post again. And don't say the first thing that comes into your head again – no, it's not that Admin Jaap chap.

79348[/snapback]

Right, I've studied it [didn't get a chance first time round because it wasn't there]. It's an alien. Now can I have a quiz point?

And of course I can say the first thing that comes into my head: it's what we do here.........isn't it?

Have you painted your Scura bronze? [there, I did it again!]

Right, I've studied it [didn't get a chance first time round because it wasn't there]. It's an alien. Now can I have a quiz point?

And of course I can say the first thing that comes into my head: it's what we do here.........isn't it?

Have you painted your Scura bronze? [there, I did it again!]

79422[/snapback]

It's not an alien. I thought that you're meant to be in touch with motha nature, out there, in the barn.

Who told you I have a Scura?

Yes, you can have a quiz point.

It's not an alien. I thought that you're meant to be in touch with motha nature, out there, in the barn.

Who told you I have a Scura?

Yes, you can have a quiz point.

79428[/snapback]

Believe me, my barn is well secured against any motha that tries to get in: my chickens and Guzzis are in there!

Sorry, was the Scura a dark secret?

Thanks for the point! You hear that, Jaap?