clip on risers installed

gallo_se

Heeee-Haaaaa! finally I had the chance to install the clip on risers built by Jean Marc. They look great, they look strong, and the riding position has improved a lot.

With the standard handlebar it was very tricky to find a good riding position without interfering with the Le Mans fairing. Although I didn't do it on my own I see that the risers fit perfectly inside the fairing, and the clutch and brake reservoirs do not interfere at all.

I'd lik to say: MANY MANY MANY THANKS TO JEAN MARC. Wonderful job!

the server does not allow me to upload pictures now, I will try later.

Heeee-Haaaaa! finally I had the chance to install the clip on risers built by Jean Marc. They look great, they look strong, and the riding position has improved a lot.

82202[/snapback]

Fab pix, is Jean-Marc doing more of these, or are yours strictly one-off? I'm thinking there's a buncha v11 owners who'd be interested in such a well-thought-out & -made bit of kit...

:2c:

He offered everybody on this forum these risers about 6 months ago (?) Maybe he'll start a 2nd production run when demand is large enough?

82248[/snapback]

That's right. The original price was around 160-170 euro, i think. when I asked him he already finished the "mass" production and made them for me on demand, basically. it may be then that if you ask him he will make them for you at a similar price.

That's right. The original price was around 160-170 euro,  i think. when I asked him he already finished the "mass" production and made them for me on demand, basically. it may be then that if you ask him he will make them for you at a similar price.

82438[/snapback]

I would be interested in a set; they look like an easy installation.

Tom

I would be interested in a set; they look like an easy installation.

Tom

82446[/snapback]

Hmm....Jean-Marc what do you say? I'm not in any hurry to get a set, but I have been thinking along the lines of these or the Williamsburg risers. Is there anyone else to jump in??