Don't try This at Home.... Unless Authorized....

Richard Z

I got the Triumph put back together and its now in the Living Room with the Guzzi. Yes I'm single. Otherwise this wouldn't be considered.

Actually this totally makes sense even for married guys but then all common sense is gone by then!

Nice set of bikes. Enjoy them well!!

Cheers

Jim

Where did you get that reflective MG eagle on the sport fairing?

Ebay of course. I have an extra. I think. YEP I found them. I have 1 red 6" and two silver 6". All reflective. The silver are a left and right set and the red is what I didn't use from the set. Got them from a gentleman from Nebraska. He has several sizes. 3,6,12" If you want his info email me.

varied.jpg

If you want one of what I have left over, let me know. $5.00 each (plus a stamp) mailed within the USA.

Richard Z.

Ebay of course. I have an extra. I think. YEP I found them. I have 1 red 6" and two silver 6". All reflective. The silver are a left and right set and the red is what I didn't use from the set. Got them from a gentleman from Nebraska. He has several sizes. 3,6,12" If you want his info email me.

varied.jpg

If you want one of what I have left over, let me know. $5.00 each (plus a stamp) mailed within the USA.

Richard Z.

Also advertised here on 1/8/07:

http://www.mgnoc.com/classifieds.html

I got the Triumph put back together and its now in the Living Room with the Guzzi.

Yes I'm single.

Single :!: You are clearly a bigamist :!: