Let's see some pictures.

Tom M

It's too cold and snowy to ride where I live now. I'm not complaining, I actually like the snow, but I'm really starting to miss riding the Guzzi. How about posting some pictures to make it even worse for us snow-bound types? I'll start with one of my own.

Somewhere in the White Mountains of New Hampshire last June...

Bikeweek06004.jpg

How about posting some pictures to make it even worse for us snow-bound types? I'll start with one of my own.

september 2005, near Lyon (France). I did a 3000 kms/5 days trip on the Ghezzi and LOVED IT so much I couldn't bear ride the year following...This pic was taken by a friend (he currently rides a 998s and you can all go vomit now as he has put down a deposit on a Ducati RR...)

there's just something magic about the long sweeping turns of the french motorways near Montpellier...

jmforez2005.jpg

Lunch break at Mandello July 2004. None of the workers ride Guzzis- they all ride mopeds.

Guy027.jpg

Enjoyed a nice but expensive meal here on the shores of Lake Como.

Guy034.jpg

Applecross Peninsular, Western Highlands May 2005 Jock Guzzi's Ballabio, BFG's Scura, my Rosso Corsa and Helen's V11 Sport

Spean028.jpg

Stelvio Pass July 2004

Guy046.jpg

I'm not letting the weather get me down- camping in Dent this weekend

Guy :helmet:

In Passo Falzarego (Dolomiti) last summer:

immagine025gu9.jpg

Passo Sella:

immagine020bt8.jpg

Marmolada:

immagini039pq0.jpg

And Mandello at the GMG:

immagine096hq8.jpg

Max Scura,

Please tell me about your Scura seat. Looks like a custom corbin jobby. Your last pic looks like you have the rear cowling on it while previous pics appear to be without. Does it work with or without the cowling? I'm asking because I am considering a custom corbin saddle for my 04 Lemans.

Thanks

Max Scura,

Please tell me about your Scura seat. Looks like a custom corbin jobby. Your last pic looks like you have the rear cowling on it while previous pics appear to be without. Does it work with or without the cowling? I'm asking because I am considering a custom corbin saddle for my 04 Lemans.

Thanks

Hi rocketman. I have the original seat with a Granucci seat-cover.

You can find it at http://www.granucciseats.com/

It works also with the cowling.

By! :thumbsup:

Guest Mattress

Lunch break at Mandello July 2004. None of the workers ride Guzzis- they all ride mopeds.

Stelvio Pass July 2004

Guy046.jpg

I'm not letting the weather get me down- camping in Dent this weekend

Guy :helmet:

Wow, is that in the UK? I wish I would have seen more of that country. People were cool. I pretty much just youth-hosteled, went to a concert of my friends, and passed out snoring wildly......only way you can sleep in YH. I liked Scotland a lot, but didn't see the country side. I'm connected in my family tree to the Morrison people who came over on the Mayflower.

Hi rocketman. I have the original seat with a Granucci seat-cover.

You can find it at http://www.granucciseats.com/

It works also with the cowling.

By! :thumbsup:

Plus I'm not aware that Corbin ever got around to offering a seat for the post 02 models. Something changed that made the saddle not fit newer bikes. So be careful buying something off the inner-net. I was looking into something to replace the plank of wood recently.