M G Trckbike?

Guest koop

OK...call me crazy. :D I've been away from roadracing for ~4 years. Got on the track last week on my MV Agusta and I'm snake bit again. My wife makes a good point when she pointed out the downside of pushing the limits on a 910R and suggesting a dedicated track bike might be a better alternative. :bike:

Someone once said riding a slow bike fast is more fun than riding a fast bike slow...so, if I were to find a dedicated Guzzi trrack bike, what should it be? ??

Someone once said riding a slow bike fast is more fun than riding a fast bike slow...so, if I were to find a dedicated Guzzi trrack bike, what should it be? ??

As for Guzzi , cheaper alternative would be the 1100i and a bit more expencive the DaytonaRS(If you find one)

More expencive alternative , get the MGS01 as it is made for track use.(no road licence)

OK...call me crazy. :D I've been away from roadracing for ~4 years. Got on the track last week on my MV Agusta and I'm snake bit again. My wife makes a good point when she pointed out the downside of pushing the limits on a 910R and suggesting a dedicated track bike might be a better alternative. :bike:

http://tinyurl.com/yr6kc6

This should do nicely, no? Already noted on V11 list here: http://tinyurl.com/yu2eoy

z2huSsjQtSPTztlCh6YM7gcOsBjt.jpg

DUH, if you got the money, and I bet you do if you have an MV Agust get the sexiest motorcycle on the planet, look upon it and try to tell me its ugly, even if you try I won't believe you.

MOTOGUZZI_MGS-01.jpg

moto_guzzi_mgs01_corsa_1.jpg

MGS-01_Daytona_Win.jpg

00000005209.jpg

only set you back about 25K I assume. the girl, slightly more :grin:

....riding a slow bike fast is more fun than riding a fast bike slow...so, if I were to find a dedicated Guzzi trrack bike, what should it be? ??

...the easy way is to get a mgs01...

Slow bike fast :thumbsup: & if you're after a slow bike - most any Guzzi big twin (Tonti frame onwards) EXCEPT the MGS01 would fit the bill.

Guzzi's lack of big HP is it's main disadvantage but also one of it's biggest AVANTAGES. Out with average riders on mixed big power sports bikes the fact you don't worry about highsiding is a huge advantage, just use tracks without a straight! Handling is pretty good on any big Guzzi once sorted, brakes are good inc linked - just depends on what you fancy - there's a lot to be had out of running Tontis amongst modern bikes...

KB :sun:

the easy way is to get a mgs01, the hard way is to build one yourself. Like mine:

DSC_9454-mod.jpg

hey paul, when you going to get some MGS plastics? then she'd be like the mother of the MGS, unless you really like your daytona plastics then :thumbsup: but to have a set of MGS and call it your "race" skin would be hilarious, and cool looking. ya know, for the track. :rasta:

Well, I've been offered mgs01 plastics by someone who makes them, but then it would just be a mgs01 wannabe. And I would have to explain: no it isn't an mgs01.

It looks shit hot anyway!! :P:

Well, I've been offered mgs01 plastics by someone who makes them, but then it would just be a mgs01 wannabe. And I would have to explain: no it isn't an mgs01.

And better be so , stick on having the originality of a private project than a copy.