touch-up paint

V!!

Hello everybody!

I need some touch-up paint for my original green Moto Guzzi V11 Sport -01.

No one in Sweden knows the paint code or how to make the paint. :(

Does anybody know where I can find the code or some place where I can buy the paint?

Please help me!

...kind of useless reply here, as I have no idea. :huh: But I do feel for you. From what I understand, finding a good match isn't easy.

In my case, a 2002 Champagne LeMans, I just went down to my local auto-parts store and loaded up on the closest 3 or 4 touch-up paint tubes, and finally found one that's close. It's not exact, but close enough.

I haven't seen your green in that mix of common touch-ups though unfortunately.

You may be able to take the bike down to a local auto paint/finish supply shop and they can put their chromo-thinga-ma-jingy computer on the paint and mix a close match?? I've seen that done before.

But the trick there is to get them to make up a batch that doesn't require purchasing a several hundred $$ gallon of the stuff, and it not being some professional two-part paint.

But that's where I'd check, just start calling around and see who might be able to analyze the paint, and mix a close small batch for you.

...or you could just repaint the bike with a more common "antifreeze green" :rolleyes: That's actually what I plan to do if my LeMans ever gets it's paint job really torn up. I'll just repaint it with a similar color, but one that is some GM/Chrysler/Ford color that's easy to get paint for.

Or I might just paint it ORANGE :thumbsup: and powdercoat the frame purple B)

al