NW200 being streamed live- starts soon!

I just checked to see if it was being streamed and then came here to post, but you're on it already.

Brilliant. Looks like great coverage. Superstock coming up now. Oh - fab aerial shots

While you're in the mood: next year, why don't you guys think about joining the thousands of bikes that come across on the ferry and we could make a long weekend of it? Ride round the coast, paddle in the sea, watch bikes.

I just checked to see if it was being streamed and then came here to post, but you're on it already.

Brilliant. Looks like great coverage. Superstock coming up now. Oh - fab aerial shots

While you're in the mood: next year, why don't you guys think about joining the thousands of bikes that come across on the ferry and we could make a long weekend of it? Ride round the coast, paddle in the sea, watch bikes.

Sounds like a cracking idea! :race:

We've a caravan at the end of the Ards Peninsula. The roads there and up alongside Strangford are beautiful – then the road north, up the Antrim Coast to the NW is regularly rated as one of the must see / must drive / must ride roads in the world.

As for next weekend. Will I or :unsure: won't I? I think I should. Time, as we know, is a tricky thing though. (Some day I'll master it.)

The Superbike was brilliant: but have you seen ANYTHING like that final Supersport race? (Actually last year was pretty good, but that was on the radio.) Extraordinary, spectacular racing and fantastic coverage by the BBC.

As they said, the best road race in the world.

The Superbike was brilliant: but have you seen ANYTHING like that final Supersport race? (Actually last year was pretty good, but that was on the radio.) Extraordinary, spectacular racing and fantastic coverage by the BBC.

As they said, the best road race in the world.

I think the highlights are on BBC2 tomorrow afternoon.

I think the highlights are on BBC2 tomorrow afternoon.

BBC1 tonight and Wednesday night.

Prob 2pm tonight (Monday)

Prob BBC1 NI

EDIT

just noticed that I put 2pm. Don't know how that happened. I meant 9pm. Second part on Wed. is earlier at 8pm.

The coverage is brilliant. I'll try to get time to put it on an iPod for Highlands trip and maybe make a few DVDs (don't tell BBC).

Got back from Tokyo yesterday. Feeling a bit rough and narky. Turn on the telly, and what do you know is on? Cheered me up no end.

That long straight was really something else, and the chopper shots of how late some of the guys were braking were spectacular. Even the weather was good.