George Carlin's Solution to Save Gasoline

You have to be a bigot to believe in legal immigration?

To suggest that 11 million people should qualify for illegal immigration ONLY by carrying a gun for Halliburton, is completely foolish, and that type of foolishness is obviously routed in xenophobia and bigotry.

And what nonsense to deport them without a gun to Iraq. I am sure at least one percent of those treated like that would come back to the US with a koran under their arm, a bomb in the backpack and a bitter agenda in mind.

This type of thinking, like the Bush Wars, can be brilliant at creating more terrorists...simply brilliant :(

FWIW I am for increasing Legal Immigration and Decreasing Illegal Immigration, but this fake Carlin crap is sheer idiocy.

What we should do is give every registered Republican a tour of duty in Iraq without guns so that they can rebuild Iraq, bringing America's tarnished image to a brilliant luster while the Democrats run the country....a truly win win strategy :grin:

Whitey never does those things eh? :grin:

Maybe those are the wetbacks from Canada, eh? :lol:

It's a hoax. http://www.snopes.com/politics/soapbox/carlingas.asp

George Carlin is a cool guy. He's no fool and he's no bigot. Apparently you didn't know that, or you wouldn't have fallen for the hit piece.

Speaking of Pierre and bigotry: Here is a joke kind of about Pierre's presumed ancestors:

A thief in Paris named Pierre De Plume planned to steal some paintings from the Louvre. After

careful planning, he got past security, stole the paintings, and made it

safely to his van. However, he was captured only two blocks away when

his van ran out of gas.

When asked how he could mastermind such a crime and then make such an

obvious error, he replied, "Monsieur, that is the reason I stole the

paintings. I had no Monet to buy Degas to make the Van Gogh."

And you thought I didn't have De Gaulle to post this.

Well, I figured I had nothing Toulouse. :lol:

:2c: pratt and whitney! but wasn't that british. are the japanese up in arms now that all those toyota's mazda's honda's etc etc are being built in usa.their home brands. we here have lost most of our manufacturing industries to china. yet we are having an economic boom! we can't get our iron ore, bauxite,coal,gold,diamonds,natural gas, etc etc out of the ground quick enough. so it pans out. on the other hand we can't consume these cheap imported goods quick enough. and with all this wealth and over consumption our default on home loans and bankruptsy rates have never been so high.

our personal debt has never been so high.

our divorce rate never so high.

crime rates.

fraud.

and domestic violance. ''who are the winners'' share holders in far off places having a laugh..

[and how are your shares unfolding] :huh2:

Good thing we have the Guzzi to enjoy. I'm off to pick up my Swedish shock from the local shop and do my part to keep up the economy . . .

Good thing we have the Guzzi to enjoy. I'm off to pick up my Swedish shock from the local shop and do my part to keep up the economy . . .

I've been waiting a month for a fuel sending unit from Italy.. Maybe I should have bought an American V-Twin. That way if I need parts, they would get here from China faster...

Richard Z.

George Carlin is a cool guy. He's no fool and he's no bigot. Apparently you didn't know that, or you wouldn't have fallen for the hit piece.

However, seeing him on HBO not too long ago, he has changed from a cynical young hippy to a whiney old bastard. Even a bit mean-spirited. Joe

However, seeing him on HBO not too long ago, he has changed from a cynical young hippy to a whiney old bastard. Even a bit mean-spirited. Joe

I confess I can relate to that. Are any of us immune? It's the inexorable ravages of age. <_>