WHAT DID I DO??

DeBenGuzzi

Sweeeet bike.

Love the colors and the hardware. :food:

My buddy bought a 2000 Mille R. He loves it! Whats 30 degrees, between friends? In the end they are both (eventually) air cooled Italian twins (air cools the radiator for the Ape). Nothing to worry about! :bier:

Thanks for all the support, I thought I would get the opposite for some reason, I know youve put up with a lot of back and forth with me on a bike decision and now its finally over . . . or is it? :huh2:

yeah it is for a good while :bike:

I can't wait, should be here in 3 weeks or so I hope if all goes to plan. Its not a Guzzi but its close right? well same country, someone wanna come setup the suspension for me? as far as I know that means the tuner would be puttin on a few hundred miles to get it just right, right?

Thanks for all the support, I thought I would get the opposite for some reason.................. Its not a Guzzi but its close right? well same country

Why does it have to be a Guzzi or close to a Guzzi [or even Italian], Ben? You've made your choice and you've chosen a superb bike that many of us would choose to add to our stables, if we had the dosh - authentic, Ben. You'll love it. I love it. Sh*t, I'm jealous: of your youth, your bike and your good taste! Ride carefully when you go very, very fast.

almost had a big disaster, got qouted $180 a/month for this beaut, I begged and pleaded and he made some calls to his partner that usually writes bikes and they came back with $33 a month full coverage :whistle: but even that is outragous I pay half that for the goose :grin:

Guest Nogbad

almost had a big disaster, got qouted $180 a/month for this beaut, I begged and pleaded and he made some calls to his partner that usually writes bikes and they came back with $33 a month full coverage :whistle: but even that is outragous I pay half that for the goose :grin:

That's cheap for a bike like that ridden by an irresponsible young whippersnapper like yourself!

That's cheap for a bike like that ridden by an irresponsible young whippersnapper like yourself!

but I'm old on the inside :oldgit:

and Sean, I'm already there, been there, its where I bought the bike from AF1 in texas. They host the site.

I'll be sure to post fo pics of the bike when it gets here next to the V11, I'll also fill out a ride report, I'm freaking excited they're going to send me pics of it coming out of the crate :P: , took long enough to make a decision but I think it was well worth it, 07's are reported to have zero of the only minor niggles of the 04-06's so I can just get on it and ride the snot outta it. Anyone comes up to the frozen tundra, and we'll go ridin. :bike: