WHAT DID I DO??

DeBenGuzzi

I added an Ape to the stable, I was told not to by someone with quite the knowledge but then if everyone listened to the elder words of authority on things columbus would have never discovered cuba and brought back tobacco, mmm cigars I think I'll go have one to celebrate my crazy purchase of a 2007.5 Aprilia RSVR silver-red I think its beautiful but am I just plain bonkers? :P:

RSVR_front.jpg

got it from Af1 in texas, should be here in 3 weeks total loan of $14 but thats with TT&L, setup, freight, no payments no intrest for 6mo and no penalties for paying it off at any time, free shipping, Possibly the stuff to do the first oil change(I asked if they'd throw it in), basically the whole nine. :huh2:

I added an Ape to the stable, I was told not to by someone with quite the knowledge but then if everyone listened to the elder words of authority on things columbus would have never discovered cuba and brought back tobacco, mmm cigars I think I'll go have one to celebrate my crazy purchase of a 2007.5 Aprilia RSVR silver-red I think its beautiful but am I just plain bonkers? :P:

RSVR_front.jpg

got it from Af1 in texas, should be here in 3 weeks total loan of $14 but thats with TT&L, setup, freight, no payments no intrest for 6mo and no penalties for paying it off at any time, free shipping, Possibly the stuff to do the first oil change(I asked if they'd throw it in), basically the whole nine. :huh2:

That's one purdy bike !! :thumbsup:

It's eye-talion, it goes boom, boom, boom, not ring-a-ding...all good l think

nice bike man.

:bier:

Cheers

van