2k sport speedo

Gini Fata

Just got back from a nice ride into North Carolina doing some different back roads through Ohio,West Virginia and Carolina. It was a chance to ride the v11 vs the fjr for a change since my buddies provided all the luggage room that I needed.The bike was fun, fun, fun through the twistees. Anyway, when we were on the i75 through Michigan and Ohio the speedo was haywire from 60 and up. It jumps all over the place making it impossible to know how fast I was going. Below 60, no problem even though the speedo is 4miles/hr optimistic according to the gps. Does anybody out there know why that is? I never had this problem on the Jackal.

It's a 2000 Sport?

There is a bevel drive on the gearbox below the right throttle body that is known to come apart. Make sure there is not a lot of brass showing above the knurled knob. It can be removed and pressed back together.

How many miles on the bike?

It's a 2000 Sport?

There is a bevel drive on the gearbox below the right throttle body that is known to come apart. Make sure there is not a lot of brass showing above the knurled knob. It can be removed and pressed back together.

How many miles on the bike?

I bought the bike with 10k on it. There was a new cable installed at 8k and the bike jsut turned over 20k.