how to rent a guzzi in the USA

motoguzznix

Hello

This is the first time i am posting outside the technical topics.

A very good friend of mine will travel from April20 2008 3 to 4 weeks through the USA. His starting point is Atlanta/Georgia. He wants to rent a motocycle for his round trip and the prefered bike would be a Guzzi as he rides one at home in Austria since 15 years. Why riding a minor bike during the holidays than the rest of the year?

So, can anyone give an advice if there is a Guzzi dealer or a bike rent company that can provide a Guzzi to rent near Atlanta?

Hello

A very good friend of mine will travel from April20 2008 3 to 4 weeks through the USA. His starting point is Atlanta/Georgia. He wants to rent a motocycle for his round trip and the prefered bike would be a Guzzi as he rides one at home in Austria since 15 years. Why riding a minor bike during the holidays than the rest of the year?

So, can anyone give an advice if there is a Guzzi dealer or a bike rent company that can provide a Guzzi to rent near Atlanta?

If he can't get one in the USA, I can give you a link so he can ship his own bike over- maybe cheaper than renting too.

HC travel

He might want to make arangements to ship his bike over. I would have to belive it would be very hard nearly imposible to rent a Guzzi over here. I only have see less than 5 other guzzis besides mine. He could without a doubt find a harley to rent why he is over here or any other main stream motor cycle brand, but guzzi not so much but i could be wrong! Good luck if he does find one let us know :thumbsup::mg:

Hello

Why not the direct approach? Look up dealers in the Atlanta area on the Guzzi website, and send them an email, fax, or phone call.

If you are a qualified Guzzi rider it you would probably have a better chance of finding someone who would loan you a steed from their stable than renting one. Motorcycle renting is not a big business in the US - we are too afraid of litigation. You are doing well to make you wishes known here in this forum. I wish you luck!