tekno bags

kevdog3019

I got a set this summer from sitesponsor tml. Click banner above...

Price: 200 euros + shipping.

Fast and easy service.

I just dropped them a mail and asked for the bags.

/Steffen

hi i have some for sale on flea bay ,rac .exell cond,unused

If there is someone out there that has a set of Tekno Bags and needs the little plastic pieces that slide along the top rail of the mounting rack to position the bags - I have some. They are new, I don't need them and they are free. E-mail an address and I will send them to you.

well,

somehow i remembered my password. been trying to get in to reply for a while

i have a set plus all the mounting brackets that go on the bike to mount the bags to the bike .

this is what i got

the mounting brackets ( plus an extra set of brackets for any bag )

a set------- one of the bags is in excellent condition

the other bag i got from marsh motorcycles when mine dropped off the bike and was run over by an 18 wheeler.......this second bag had some scratch marks on it and had some tiny holes on the corners.

i then applied some foam to the inside to close the holes ,(you cannot see it ) and it worked.

then ,to give the bags some visibility i wrapped 85 % of the bag with yellow waterproof tape around the center and towards the back so that it would reflect.

some do not like the look of the wrapped yellow .

you cannot take it off-------it may damage the original material.

but if you do not like it you could get some black vinyl and using vinyl waterproof glue like the one i used for the yellow you can re-wrap it .

ALSO,

i have the original bag attachement from my oe bag .that fell off the bike .

this is good because it gives you the ability to mount another bag ,such as an attache case or an aluminun bag or other to the bike .

also , lets say that you want larger capacity bags .........all you do is buy the bags ,say givi, then remove the mouinting brackets from the tekno bags and attach them to the givi bags and you can then mount the givi bags on to the bike mounts.

if you want to see pictures e-mail me at ffb13@aol.com and i will do so.

i am now in connecticut and the shots may be in my computer in florida......i will be riding to florida on sunday nov 25 and will get there by the 26th or so when i will be able to send them.

i also have available the riser kit for the handlebars .....thses are very hi quality ones made by an outfit in new york state .

the bags cost me $ 525 but i know i will not get 1/2 of that

the risers are $400 or so and 1/2 will be ok.

• 2 weeks later...
Hi Steffen,

I'm looking for a set of Tekno Bags myself, but I'm not getting any return emails from my inquiries. Any ideas? Do you have any links or email addresses?

Thanks

John

They haven't got them at tlm??

Well, they apparently got them here:

http://www.bags-bike.com/linee.htm

It's the Blir-line.

But when I was looking for a new set of bags, I sent them an e-mail. They never replied, and I turned to TLM :huh2:

Maybe Agostini in Mandello can help:

http://www.guzzitalia.com/

Good luck.

/Steffen

Just found this on guzzitech.com classifieds...

Tekno bags for 2002+ LeMans. Complete set, black, brand new expandable. Never mounted, includes all brackets, locks and keys. $350. I accept paypal, you pay freight. Larry Beck - JanetLarryBeck>at

No connection with the seller, don't know if the bags are sold.

/Steffen

• 2 weeks later...
Just found this on guzzitech.com classifieds...

Tekno bags for 2002+ LeMans. Complete set, black, brand new expandable. Never mounted, includes all brackets, locks and keys. $350. I accept paypal, you pay freight. Larry Beck - JanetLarryBeck>at

No connection with the seller, don't know if the bags are sold.

/Steffen

They are, because they're sitting about 10 feet away from me right now.

Ken

Hi Steffen,

I'm looking for a set of Tekno Bags myself, but I'm not getting any return emails from my inquiries. Any ideas? Do you have any links or email addresses?

Thanks

John

I get lost in these threads, but if anyone is still looking for the bags, I have a set I will part with. Easiest to call, 918-230-9637

Randall Graham Tulsa

Set of used bags and mounts on EBay NOW. Cheap at the moment.

HI

Still got the bike?(keep getting error message when replying direct to your add)

Would also have been interested in panniers