Fuel Injection setup

andy york

Andy,

I have the factory manual and "Guzziology" as well as a digital meter and Mercury sticks. Bring the LeMans down to Columbia and let's see what your base line is. Some fanaticaL tweaking and balancing always makes Guzzis happier. :luigi::luigi: :luigi:

E-mail me if you would like to hook up. docc

Hi,

are the instructions still valid for the new modells with catalytic converter? The new bikes are equipped with the closed loop ECU IAW 15RC. I've ceckt the idle TPS voltage on my 03 LeMans. I read 390 mV. Anyone with the new bike can compare this to his TPS voltage? Holger

Since you're talking about the closed loop system, I'm going to assume that you are not in the USA. I don't think we have those yet, though I have been known to be wrong before <_ .>

The 390mv sounds more like the settings for the earlier computer, BUT... since we are now dealing with a closed loop system, all bets are off. I wouldn't dink with it. Wait until some dealership has had the temerity to do some adjustments according to factory procedures (if they ever publish any) and get some feedback from them.

I've only had to have mine adjusted once in 27,000 miles. It may be due again, but I need to set my valves first, do some more riding and if the seat of thepants feel is okay, I will elect not to fiddle with the TPS. I fiddled with the TPS on my Sport 1100i and did not always make it better. YMMV.

You might want to fill out some of your profile under the "My Conrols" button so there's a bit more information available to interpret your questions.

Hi Carl,

I'm from Germany. My bike is a V11 LeMans Rosso Corsa model 2003. I've some trouble with cough and sputter at low rev's. (2000-3000 RPM). My dealer tried to fix the poroblem, since it is mutch better. But the problem is not completely gone. So I like to check the EFI setup myself, but I cant find the right manual. Therefore my question. Holger