race can or not

rac

hi all

must be a few guys with race cans with chips , ecu then . baffles ? :notworthy:

what can i use ..

duke has termis on it . they do some for the v11 .

would like to do a cheaper route :rolleyes: , stainless will do ,ally is fine . :thumbsup:

thanks rac.

For my Sporti I picked up a pair of Carbon Leo Vinci SBK's meant for a GSXR1100 for 150 UKP and had some stainless adapters made for another 50 UKP. I reckon that's a bargain. I doubt you could tell they weren't meant for the bike.

IMG_6112.jpg

For my Sporti I picked up a pair of Carbon Leo Vinci SBK's meant for a GSXR1100 for 150 UKP and had some stainless adapters made for another 50 UKP. I reckon that's a bargain. I doubt you could tell they weren't meant for the bike.

IMG_6112.jpg

They look great, and for 50 UKP, I think you got a real bargain. The mirror finish polishing alone would cost about $20-30 each over here.

It was 200 ukp in total for the cans and the adapters, but normal price for a set of Leo's would be over 400 ukp for a pair. They are straight through with just the usual perforated tube with wadding between the tube and the can. They only run at 96dBa at 5000 rpm (at track day test), which although giving a nice growl aren't anti-social if you are gentle with the right wrist.

Gentlemen --

Again, you forget about the Quat-D. Remove the baffle and you've got a faster, better-sounding and (because of the better weight distribution) better handling bike.

Somewhat pricey, but, hey -- it's only money! :rolleyes: