Aououch !

Alex-Corsa

Yep that was it :huh: 2 secs of leaving my mind out of the bike , tried to examine a cable (looking at it) .. ..Bike takes wrong way and I crash (no brakes) sideways of the road :wacko: with 30-40kmh

Shocked and sudened of this incident of great carelessness I stand up after the crash bleeding from my nose , knees too, and right hand with pain in the wrist.

Wore protection except the pants as you understood.

Bike damage was , right mirror the fairing glass and one little place in the termi broken. Obviously the rossopuro protector did a great job , leavin some parts of the bike (side steering wheel as well) intact.

Thank God at the end, it could have been worse..... :doh:

:bier:

Good to hear you're relatively unhurt! Fix the bike and your ego and start riding!

I guess I have to fix my concentration permanently !

You can fix the bike, and as long as your wrist is okay, the rest will heal. Sad news, but I think you'll bounce back quickly.

Everything will be better than before. Thanks pal !!

I did my research in dark and wet,..... part lists hidden more than 100 years in my basement,

and here you are ;)

Code mgzgu 152386987452211222corsa

Description Concentration Nut Destro

QTY 1

and

Code mgzgu 152386987452211233corsa

Description Concentration Nut Sinistro

QTY 1

Περαστικα/Καλες Γιορτες :D

I did my research in dark and wet,..... part lists hidden more than 100 years in my basement,

and here you are ;)

Code mgzgu 152386987452211222corsa

Description Concentration Nut Destro

QTY 1

and

Code mgzgu 152386987452211233corsa

Description Concentration Nut Sinistro

QTY 1

Περαστικα/Καλες Γιορτες :D

Το τηλέφωνο στο κόψανε ? Πες τα Ελληνικα να το καταλάβω γαμω τα ιταλικα

Καλές Γιορτές

Το τηλέφωνο στο κόψανε ? Πες τα Ελληνικα να το καταλάβω γαμω τα ιταλικα

Καλές Γιορτές

Stop playing around with babel fish.

but honestly I don't have a lemans but if you need some things I have lots of things I could possibly sell you. As in a complete set of body work for a V11 (minus the rear half of the front fender and the starter cover haven't got doubles) You might need some things maybe, maybe not and I could use some coin for my Aprilia fall down, I wasn't as lucky as you, I didn't get hurt but I was only going 7mph, you are VERY lucky.

Hey Alex,

Glad you are ok mate !

If you need one, I have a couple of spare mirrors to get you back up and running... I think I have a screen for the 1100sport too if you need one?

Give me a shout if I can help.

Cheers,

Gyles

Yep that was it :huh: 2 secs of leaving my mind out of the bike , tried to examine a cable (looking at it) .. ..Bike takes wrong way and I crash (no brakes) sideways of the road :wacko: with 30-40kmh

Shocked and sudened of this incident of great carelessness I stand up after the crash bleeding from my nose , knees too, and right hand with pain in the wrist.

Wore protection except the pants as you understood.

Bike damage was , right mirror the fairing glass and one little place in the termi broken. Obviously the rossopuro protector did a great job , leavin some parts of the bike (side steering wheel as well) intact.

Thank God at the end, it could have been worse..... :doh:

Alex I feel your pain. As one who had a get off and broke my wrist. Thanks for posting this as a reminder to the rest of us to pay attention.

• 4 weeks later...
Hey Alex,

Give me a shout if I can help.

Cheers,

Gyles

Do you haaaaaave a right mirooooooor ? :thumbsup:

Thanks mate. ;)

Jee Alex, :o stop thinking about the ladies and make some step forward... :lol:

Ooohh boy ;) Bad year is long gone now. :D

Leaps forward are done.