Actually it seems that it's really the bank that is at fault and this shouldn't have been possible. In this example Clarkson should be right. Idiot bank – and that's worse!

Bank is at fault shouldn't have authorised the Direct Debit. One would have to assume the signatures wouldn't match. Unless he uses the same signature for his book signing as his banking.

Therefore the bank should refund him the money and then get it back from where it was paid to.

The Data protection thing is bollocks (technical legal term) all the details are discloseable just have to send in the appropriate forms.

In this case the person who created the direct debit had it paid into a third party account (charity) and not one of their own.

Unless you can create a bank account in bogus details, create several of these direct debits from several accounts at once. Empty the cash out as soon as it comes in. You're unlikley to get away with it as is traceable back to you. It's as always the return/risk balance, it surprising how low some peoples price is, perhaps it's the lack of deterant in sentancing and what you stand to lose. But again the signature is the clincher and how vigarous the banks systems.

I like Clarkson. Can't take him too seriously but good fun. I hope he leaves the £500 there.

I like Clarkson. Can't take him too seriously but good fun. I hope he leaves the £500 there.

To be honest, I've warmed to him, a little bit.

Sorry guys,

........but this asshole hates motorriders.

No further comment !

Just jealousy. He probably can't handle a bike [rated as just one notch down from piloting helos for complex motor skills], so hates those of us who can! ;)

Sorry guys,

........but this asshole hates motorriders.

No further comment !

Just jealousy. He probably can't handle a bike [rated as just one notch down from piloting helos for complex motor skills], so hates those of us who can! ;)

Aw come on - he's a media celebrity. Cultivated image - he needs controversy to survive. Anyhow, judging by some of the asshole style riding I've seen past few years he's got a point! How many motoriders can handle a bike? :unsure:

KB :sun:

Keith,

no hard feeling, but in one interview, he said this with his own words. Besides, he said also he was hunting to catch the motorrider and try to let him crash, but the guy on the bike was to fast for him (YES!)

He said also, he never watch it for motoriders crossing the street, or by passing on the highway, or etc.

I sure you, he was not joking about it.

To the other hand, I like his program too. The long battle on the European highways car vs plain/train/boat etc.

shame they had'nt cleared his account out and sold all his car's well we can live in hope ,maybe one day he will be run over by a motorcyclist shame all bikes don't have reverse who's got a cossack then

To the other hand, I like his program too. The long battle on the European highways car vs plain/train/boat etc.

I like the program also, it's very stylish, looks great and sounds brilliant. Plus there are some funny and intruiging ideas of tests here and there, it's rather interesting altho the humour is very "for the lads".

Now, one thing I hate is how he so easily throw things at people but always get the last word; more often by just jumping to another question of poorly based laddish rthetoric. For instance, when James Blunt declared on his show he had a motorbike; a Moto Guzzi, Clarkson told him in a flash: " I didn't know you were an homosexual".

see that blatant proof of intelligence HERE

:vomit:

I like the guy. I suppose he would technically be called a curmudgeon, as in he seems to be equally insulting to everyone, and even when driving the most spectacular cars, will always find some silly fault with it. It's his m.o., and whar we have come to expect, now.

I am surprised, given the amount of bikers he's interviewed, and that the other two are bikers, that no one has suggested a lap in a reasonably priced family motorcycle?

What would it be? honda cb500, vespa, cub,deauville,?

hondas keep coming to mind...