Moto GP is on Speed tomorrow (Sunday) at 3:00 PM pacific. Speed is Cox cable 56 in San Diego. Speed schedule here: http://www.speedtv.com/schedule/filter/dat...3-9/timezone/pt

Thanks.

Be careful. 3 P.M. Pacific is 6 P.M. here on the east coast and the TV Guide shows that Speed channel is airing the 250cc GP at that time. I did a little more checking and it looks like the MotoGp is showing at 10 P.M. Eastern time (7 P.M. Pacific).

You might want to check it out.

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks.

Be careful. 3 P.M. Pacific is 6 P.M. here on the east coast and the TV Guide shows that Speed channel is airing the 250cc GP at that time. I did a little more checking and it looks like the MotoGp is showing at 10 P.M. Eastern time (7 P.M. Pacific).

You might want to check it out.

Will do. Worst case, may have to sip whiskey a little longer - I start at 3:00, racing or no racing. :bier:

Whoa! Check out the grid for tomorrow's race! three Yams on front row, and Rossi not aboard any of 'em.

http://www.motogp.com/en/motogp/motogp_res...tm?menu=results

Let the season begin!

Missed the qualiftying for Moto GP earlier, but these are the final grid positions:

Moto GP grid

I would love James Toseland to win, but Lorenzo's factory bike has a fair bit more top speed.

Excellent result from 17 year old Bradley Smith to take pole in the 125, but Scott Redding who has only just turned 15 got a brilliant 4th place on the grid in his first ever GP.

Looking forward to Sunday evening! :race:

I really want badly Tony Elias and Marco Melandri in the first 5 ending.

i really want Marco to do well too, but I doubt very much we'll see that this year. he seems extremely confused (and I bet the ducati board must be too...)

Whats up with Rossi is his rein over or does he need new rubber?

While he surely still has a few good races ahead of him, I think his reign ended last night. Oh, he'll win some races, sure, but i don't think he'll be world champion (in MotoGP) again: the new crops are very good, very fast, and definitively NOT afraid of him.

On the tv screen, last night, Vale looked old.

Rossi HAS new rubber(probably one of his problems, but it is his own fault). The big thing was how much Stoner sand bagged at the beginning of the race. When he pulled the trigger on that Ducati down the straight it flew.

Does not look good for everybody else. The Ducati appears to still be way faster then everybody else.

While he surely still has a few good races ahead of him, I think his reign ended last night. Oh, he'll win some races, sure, but i don't think he'll be world champion (in MotoGP) again: the new crops are very good, very fast, and definitively NOT afraid of him.

On the tv screen, last night, Vale looked old.

I wouldn't count #46 out for the championship just yet, but it really looks like Stoner, Ducati and Bridgestone (in that order) have really got something special figured out and they look to be applying it well! I hope its a good year of racing. :race:

Cheers,

Steve