Have you used Eu-Expedition for bikes and car transport?

Guest sammy56

Guest sammy56

I have used recently a good transport company for transport a car in US so i can recommend it here to any gut interested. The company is EU-Expedition and they have the main office in Europe, Spain i think , but they are pretty big. ;) You can look on how they work at www.eu-expedition.com . Great services , low cost .

Guest nerogr2f

YES Samy , i have used the last year for 2 transports and are very profesional guys. I also recommend EU-Expedition for any transport in EU or with US . For more information you can contact them using the details on their website :

www.eu-expedition.com .

Good luck !

Luca

Hey nerog2f hows that v2 run pretty good? Does it run as good as the new 07

I heard they run real gut, I mean good. I would get at least one myself, if only I could get one or two transported across Europe to where I am. That's the bit that has me stumped. If only there was a way to transport them.... :huh2: ?

I have used recently a good transport company for transport a car in US so i can recommend it here to any gut interested. The company is EU-Expedition and they have the main office in Europe, Spain i think , but they are pretty big. ;) You can look on how they work at www.eu-expedition.com . Great services , low cost .

Hey Belfast i heard this guys might know a transport company. They even come to the US but I would be carefull though you know some of those guys could be shady. Maybe mislead you about things. I check the internet to find one of real large transporter that can GUT anything anywhere with no surprises. I know if i bought a new v2 or a brand new 2007 I would want aHONEST transporter halling my bad ass v2 not some fly by night site drifter :lol:

For what its worth, my bike is 'V9' bigger than nerog2f's. Can EU- Expidition haul bikes that big?

;)

Well, sorry to tell you that mine's even bigger! It's a V.11. Ever seen one of these monsters? Trouble is it's so big that it keeps bustin' its guts – so I have to haul it about. I'm getting a bit tired of that, so I'm looking for a transport company to do it for me. I heard that either Europe or America might be a good place to find such a company. S'pose if I had access to that internet I could find out about these sort of things. Oh well... some day.

They must be real people and not spam as they don't live in google.

It's just a coincidence that no sooner has Sammy joined and told us about this fantastic company and logged off - obviously very busy and not able to post on any other topic - then Luca joins and only has time to post on the newest thread which he/she has coincidently used. Just think of the odds on that? I wonder if William Hill would run a book on it?

Sammy didn't provide a hot link so here it is

They must be real people and not spam as they don't live in google.

It's just a coincidence that no sooner has Sammy joined and told us about this fantastic company and logged off - obviously very busy and not able to post on any other topic - then Luca joins and only has time to post on the newest thread which he/she has coincidently used. Just think of the odds on that? I wonder if William Hill would run a book on it?

Sammy didn't provide a hot link so here it is

I'm tempted to say that you should contact them about transporting your big shaft for you – the one that you can't get in a Tupperware box. But I'll not.

(You'll probably want to keep your problems to yourself in future.)