More pony's please

ALdad

It is interesting how few people responded to what I originaly posted. I thought it was pretty clear. I was interested in how to get the max out of the basic mods via tuning and maps. And does it vary from shop to shop. I did get my answer , and then some. Since this thread has morphed or degraded, as they often seem to, into something else.(Spitting match on cost benifit anaylisis of V11 mods.)My opinion on this new topic is. :2c: Any mods to a toy weather practical, speculative, real or imaginary are totally valid. Worthy of spirited disscussion yes, questioning personal judgement or character is irrelivant. If one wants to pimp his ride or make into a godzilla on wheels the only person who should have an emotional connection to it should be the one spending the money. Throwing money at impractical things like motorcycles, ridiculous hotrods with blowers , hot boats, fantasizing about hot women we could never get, and such. This is what boys do. I love to dream of the absurd, and proud of it! :wacko::moon:

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest ratchethack
So, giving up your power modification is so absurd that this is your response, while someone going just a little further in the quest for power leaves the orbit of your tiny little universe of closed minded ideas.

Do you sense any hypocrisy in your ways?

Umm, no. No hypocrisy here, anyway. ;)

And absurd, you say?!

Pay just a little attention here, if you would. You might learn something.

You see, Dave, it's like this: As I very clearly laid out in previous posts in this thread, (see exchange with Steve in post #65), and in many other threads for years (consistently at that), my objective in selecting the Stucchi crossover WAS NOT one of chasing power peaks a-tall, but rather, in filling in the "hole" in the TORQUE CURVE at 4500 RPM. To repeat myself once again, I'd ignored the POWER CURVE completely. And the power peak, which you and so many others seem so constantly obsessively compulsed to "get it up there!" under the MORE IS ALWAYS BETTER! delusion, by any infinitessimally tiny increment and by any and all means -- I have only the roughest ballpark idea wot it actually is on my Guzzi. Frankly, I couldn't possibly care less. I reckon my approach makes for a much better adjusted Guzzi rider than somebody predisposed to be repeatedly and unmercifully trounced by any garden-variety UJM 4 600cc hyperbike rider with a 2:1 superior power:weight ratio whilst drag-racing between stoplights for "biggus dickus" bragging rights -- or wotever "prize" one who's inclined to engage in this kind of behavior imagines he's entitled to. . . :huh2:

Does that seem absurd to you? Well, compared to your frequent hyper-galactically speculative proposals on the "wisdom" of replacing everything on a V11 but the g'box case in pursuit of such a great wallopping hallucination as your V11 Hayabusa Eater -- and then barging this thread to inform me that I've purchased the wrong motorcycle -- Well, I reckon if THAT doesn't seem absurd to you -- well, there must've been one or two o' your 7-dimension reverse polarity gravity wells stuck on your heel that you dragged into the mix somehow?! You see, here on Earth, your logic routinely appears to be exactly upside down and backwards, not to mention very selectively inconsistent. . . :whistle:

Seems you picked the perfect day to beg for a little attention though, Dave. That does seem to be your objective here, doesn't it? Well, it's Friday, and I'm feeling particularly feckless. So good timing on your part. :P

May I suggest a little light reading for your upcoming well-needed vacation -- that is, if you haven't yet been conditioned by habit to follow the latest popular trend to give up reading altogether, in deference to habitual, mindless consumption of designer sound bites, beyond which, all other concepts requiring further development very rapidly become perceived as nothing more than gibberish? ;)

post-1212-1207327427.jpg

This one's wot we refer to here on The Blue Planet as a real page-turner!

post-1212-1207351993.jpg

Have a pleasant Intergalactic Transport, Dave, and be sure to come back refreshed, hale and um, well-grounded as ever. Getting some o' that Purple Planet nitrous oxide in your lungs again is bound to be er, more comforting. ;)

post-1212-1207329263.jpg

Bon voyage!

It is interesting how few people responded to what I originaly posted. I thought it was pretty clear. I was interested in how to get the max out of the basic mods via tuning and maps. And does it vary from shop to shop. I did get my answer , and then some. Since this thread has morphed or degraded, as they often seem to, into something else.(Spitting match on cost benifit anaylisis of V11 mods.)My opinion on this new topic is. :2c: Any mods to a toy weather practical, speculative, real or imaginary are totally valid. Worthy of spirited disscussion yes, questioning personal judgement or character is irrelivant. If one wants to pimp his ride or make into a godzilla on wheels the only person who should have an emotional connection to it should be the one spending the money. Throwing money at impractical things like motorcycles, ridiculous hotrods with blowers , hot boats, fantasizing about hot women we could never get, and such. This is what boys do. I love to dream of the absurd, and proud of it! :wacko::moon:

Well put. As much as some people here may not want to admit it, Moto Guzzis(and motorcycles in general) are toys, luxury items, things we posses not to make life possible but to make life more enjoyable. If you wanted to supercharge your Guzzi that's not for me to judge. I wouldn't do it but that does not make it wrong. There are many things in life that I will not do but that does not mean they are all wrong(only some of them <_>

Actually I thought the initial answers were pretty clear and right on point. From there, the debate on what is or isn't sensible, and how others have achieved more power and where got started. It seems like a pretty natural progression in an arena like this. (just ask about oil viscosity or tire pressure and see what happens) This is an internet discussion board. The whole idea is sharing of information, ideas and opinions. It is true on any board that some like to argue, pontificate, or just read what they have written. That is all part of this cyber communtiy experience. I usually find it amusing. If I don't, I stop reading and look elsewhere.

:huh2:

If you wanted to supercharge your Guzzi that's not for me to judge. I wouldn't do it but that does not make it wrong.

I would do it immediately :lol: if I could figure out a good solution for the spine frame. Seriously! I have no use whatsoever for the power, but it would be mighty cool and a very funny project.

Alex's Guzzi passed 100 Nm at 3000 rpm and made over 120 Nm at any rpm over 4300 :P

http://www.kompressor-guzzi.de/kguzzi.htm

Guest ratchethack
It is true on any board that some like to argue, pontificate, or just read what they have written. That is all part of this cyber communtiy experience. I usually find it amusing. If I don't, I stop reading and look elsewhere.

:huh2:

That's the way I see it too, Dan.

But it can be so much more than that, depending on wot you're looking for!

For example, the "cyber community experience" provides great target practice for those of us who derive a measure of well-earned satisfaction from harpooning the most outrageous and berzerk of popular delusions. ;) But the very best to be had is bringing down the really bizarre stuff -- the delusions that're so egregious, so dangerously weird, that they haven't yet vectored out into a popular plague! These days, the freakin' virtual landscape seems to be littered with em! ^_^

It's an endless, wonderfully target-rich environment! B)

And how ya gonna beat that?! :lol:

post-1212-1207350159.jpg

It's an endless, wonderfully target-rich environment! B)

And how ya gonna beat that?! :lol:

Whats your favorite ammo, rock salt or rubber? I prefer salt, I like the sting.

Guest ratchethack
Whats your favorite ammo, rock salt or rubber? I prefer salt, I like the sting.

Uh-oh. This could break out into a FORBIDDEN, extremely non-PC direction here. :o

That'd be the Forum equivalent of a hockey game breaking out in the middle o' a martial arts match, don't ya know. . . ;)

But since you asked, I wouldn't touch non-lethal ammo. My long gun choice is Weatherby .300 magnum. Short gun fav., .357 Sig. :thumbsup:

Umm, no. No hypocrisy here, anyway. ;)

And absurd, you say?!

Pay just a little attention here, if you would. You might learn something.

You see, Dave, it's like this: As I very clearly laid out in previous posts in this thread, (see exchange with Steve in post #65), and in many other threads for years (consistently at that), my objective in selecting the Stucchi crossover WAS NOT one of chasing power peaks a-tall, but rather, filling in the "hole" in the TORQUE CURVE at 4500 RPM. To repeat myself once again, I'd ignored the POWER CURVE completely.

If there is a hole in the torque curve there is a hole in the power curve. The Curve Lofgren outline represents the torque OR HorsePower at WOT. They are essentially the same, only differing by a multiplier that changes with RPM.

One minute you are saying that all you have to do is twist the throttle a little more, and the next minute you are spending hundreds of dollars so you don't have to twist the throttle a little more.

I guess it is a sign there is hope for you.

Does it level out the hole that you feel at partial throttle? That must be what you are after.

I have never been bothered by the hole at partial throttle, but I always wanted more Power in the hole at 4000 rpm in the WOT power curve. I think we all like how the Stucchi increases the WOT horse POWER in the mid-range as Doug Lofgren showed.

But if the torque at WOT isn't what you were after, I guess you aren't a hypocrite, nor absurd, but you just have very different values than I do.

Well, compared to your frequent hyper-galactically speculative proposals on the "wisdom" of replacing everything on a V11 but the g'box case in pursuit of such a great wallopping hallucination as your V11 Hayabusa Eater -- and then barging this thread to inform me that I've purchased the wrong motorcycle -- Well, I reckon if THAT doesn't seem absurd to you -- well, there must've been one or two o' your 7-dimension reverse polarity gravity wells stuck on your heel that you dragged into the mix somehow?! You see, here on Earth, your logic routinely appears to be exactly upside down and backwards, not to mention very selectively inconsistent. . . :whistle:

Listen here, I no sooner informed you that you bought the wrong motorcycle, than you informed ALDad that he bought the wrong motorcycle!!!!!

You sure do like to exaggerate. I don't think I am the one that came up with the term Hayabusa eater. I just said that by building up the V11 so that it performs like Guareshi's Battle of the Twins winner, it can keep up with a stock (2007) Hayabusa on some roads. Yes, the longevity of certain parts will be reduced when the V11 is putting out 140++HP using the BIG BORE kit. Yes the Hayabusa will have PEAK HP advantage at high RPM, but the Guzzi has more low end power. Ohlins and Penske suspension custom tuned to the rider could give an advantage to the Guzzi over the out of the box Hayabusa. FWIW they both weigh about the same, so shedding some weight on the V11 could also give it an advantage. The bevel box is about the only handicap a $50,000 V11 would face.

"Impossible" you said. Simply evidence of how small your world is. No wonder you think I am out there. But repeating your purply galactic crap is rude and unappreciated.

Well, compared to your frequent hyper-galactically speculative proposals on the "wisdom" of replacing everything on a V11 but the g'box case in pursuit of such a great wallopping hallucination as your V11 Hayabusa Eater -- and then barging this thread to inform me that I've purchased the wrong motorcycle -- Well, I reckon if THAT doesn't seem absurd to you -- well, there must've been one or two o' your 7-dimension reverse polarity gravity wells stuck on your heel that you dragged into the mix somehow?! You see, here on Earth, your logic routinely appears to be exactly upside down and backwards, not to mention very selectively inconsistent. . . :whistle:

Seems you picked the perfect day to beg for a little attention though, Dave. That does seem to be your objective here, doesn't it? Well, it's Friday, and I'm feeling particularly feckless. So good timing on your part. :P

May I suggest a little light reading for your upcoming well-needed vacation -- that is, if you haven't yet been conditioned by habit to follow the latest popular trend to give up reading altogether, in deference to habitual, mindless consumption of designer sound bites, beyond which, all other concepts requiring further development very rapidly become perceived as nothing more than gibberish? ;)

why_people_believe_weird_things.jpg

This one's wot we refer to here on The Blue Planet as a real page-turner!

the_seduction_of_unreason.jpg

Have a pleasant Intergalactic Transport, Dave, and be sure to come back refreshed, hale and um, well-grounded as ever. Getting some o' that Purple Planet nitrous oxide in your lungs again is bound to have er, restorative value. ;)

space_transport.jpg

Bon voyage!

:moon:

Guest ratchethack

Back so soon, Dave? I trust you made it back through the asteroid belt without too much turbulence? Looks like you're full of nitrous oxide again, alright. Splendid. All's as it should be then. :P

My my! So many great big, beautiful virgin targets today, too. And so little time. Lemme see how quickly I can lock, load, and get a tight grouping into a few of ‘em here.

. . .[sigh]. . . Ever ask yourself why you do this, Dave? Have you ever known me to be less than fully capable of backing up my positions here? Further, have you ever known me to be less than capable of harpooning your original whoppers and those trademark deliberately twisted interpretations of my posts that you seem so fond of dreaming up? Now of course IN YOUR MIND resides a perpetually different perception altogether, so it’s no wonder you so often get things backwards and upside-down relative to wot we perceive here on Earth. But enquiring minds across the fuited plain (far and wide here, I’m sure!) are no doubt still as amazed as I am that you evidently haven’t yet learned much about the basics of natural law on this planet. . .[sigh]. . .

Dangerous delusions are like weeds, spreading out of control when unchecked. But when they’re rooted in mere ignorance, at least they’re relatively easily rendered permanently morto, once they’re uprooted and exposed to sunlight and Earth atmosphere. It's when delusions are rooted in DENIAL, however, the way yours tend to be, like the UNDEAD, they always spring back to life again :glare: . . . Why, it’s as dependable as clockwork . . . As any responsible gardener would, you just gotta keep pullin’ ‘em out and covering the same old ground as before, and you gotta do it as fast as they come back up, or they'll simply take over. Raises chaos with the chrysanthemums, and anarchy with the agapanthus -- not to mention the dreaded agony of the adenoids. So here we are once again, right back where we were a year ago weeding the same old garden of the same old noxious invaders. Same topic, same perpetually UNDEAD delusions and denials. . .[sigh]. . .

Now then. Ready on the firing line! Fire at will!

. . .you just have very different values than I do.

D'ya think?! And all this time I figured we shared exactly the same perspectives! :not:;)

Listen here, I no sooner informed you that you bought the wrong motorcycle, than you informed ALDad that he bought the wrong motorcycle!!!!!

Listen here yourself, Dave. Once again you have it inside-out, upside-down, and backwards. I b’lieve you’ll find (I’m pretty sure you’ll check, now that I’m calling you on it) that IT WAS TWO DAYS BEFORE YOUR FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD that you refer to above when I posted the following reply to Al, in which I’d made NO ASSUMPTIONS WHATSOEVER about Al being a graduate of the “school” I referenced, but rather posing an “IF” scenario that may -- or may not – apply:

I submit that if you're a graduate of the "more is better" school, (the school taught by modern advertising and Professors of never-satiated appetites and unrestricted, bottomless pit consumption), you've purchased the wrong motorcycle. :o

Now to my knowledge, here’s where your usual irrepressible raw speculation about the existence of the infamous (yet less well documented than Bigfoot and UFO’s ;) ) 140 hp V11 makes it's first appearance:

Yes, the longevity of certain parts will be reduced when the V11 is putting out 140++HP using the BIG BORE kit.

Dave, you posted above as if you possessed some direct knowledge of and familiarity with the performance of a V11 with a Big Bore motor installed. Wherefore and whenceforth has this experience come from, Dave? You’ll no doubt recall (I’m sure many others hereabouts will if you don’t) that I’ve been asking you for evidence of any V11 with 140 hp for a year (one would do). You still haven’t responded with any credible evidence wotsoever. Why d’you suppose that is, Dave?

HINT: (for the umpteenth time) -- As evident on the first page of the Big Bore Web site, the Big Bore motor doesn't require ANY V11 parts.

HINT #2: (also for the umpteenth time) -- A motorcycle without any V11 parts in its motor and without a V11 chassis IS NOT a V11.

You sure do like to exaggerate. I don't think I am the one that came up with the term Hayabusa eater.

Yes, Indeed. An entirely different perspective on reality alright. And it is I who likes to exaggerate?!

Stop it, Dave. Y’er killin’ me. My sides ‘r splittin’. :grin:

To be so “rude” as to uproot you completely from your perpetual state of denial for just a moment (the shock of which can be dangerous for many species -- as I understand it, they take great care with patients in the Funny Farms, as well as with many animals in zoos before they introduce them to unfamiliar surroundings -- so brace y’erself now!), here’s our Forum’s first introduction to the term, “Hayabusa eater”, along with what you actually posted, unedited, and the link for full context (which I’m certain you’ll be needing for reference):

. . .Ratchet, assuming you understood this simple plan to convert a V11 into a Hayabusa eater, why do you doubt this modification plan would work?

FWIW I think this 130HP Dynotec bike is probably a pretty competive bike, and it did not even need water cooling.

guz2005udo1.jpg

It looks to me like a V11 is the base bike for this Guzzilla.

By the way, Dave. Correct me if I'm wrong, but it would appear that you'd speculated a dyno number out o' thin air on a moto that hadn't yet been constructed -- from nothing more than a photo! :homer:

SOURCE LINK: http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=120766

. . . then five days later came this side-splitter:

. . .It is possible to bring a V11 nearly up to the level of performance of a BOT champion and for the most part, beyond the performance level of the fastest big four stock hyperbikes.

-- to which I’d posted the following STILL UNANSWERED CHALLENGE to you, nearly a year ago:

Now that you've made the above statement as firm as you can 3 different ways, Dave -- the burden of proof is on YOU.

All you have to do to save face now, Dave, is hunt one of these mythical creatures down and bring credible proof of its existence back to Earth with you next time you happen to be in the same solar system. . .

Happy hunting . . .

You sure do like to exaggerate.

That’s right, Dave. Truth be told, there are times when I just can’t help meself. :lol: It must be me who's dreamed up an alternate reality to wot those of us here on The Blue Planet actually experience here, and not you, after all. ;)

Listen here yourself, Dave. Once again you have it inside-out, upside-down, and backwards. I b’lieve you’ll find (I’m pretty sure you’ll check, now that I’m calling you on it) that it’d been TWO DAYS BEFORE YOUR FIRST POST IN THIS THREAD that you refer to above when I posted the following reply to Al, in which I’d made NO ASSUMPTIONS WHATSOEVER about Al being a graduate of the “school” I referenced, but rather posing an “IF” scenario that may -- or may not – apply:

I submit that if you're a graduate of the "more is better" school, (the school taught by modern advertising and Professors of never-satiated appetites and unrestricted, bottomless pit consumption), you've purchased the wrong motorcycle. :o

IMHO, in this case, the very best possible answer to your inquiry is: Trade your Guzzi in for any Japper 4 600, and substitute the hopelessly misdirected and impossibly convoluted path to nirvana you seem to be on with a straight line. :huh2:

compared to

Hey Commodore Road Geeze,

What HP numbers give you that "kinda orgasmic transcendental astral projection experience"?

I submit that if you're a graduate of the "less is better" school, (the school taught by old man living on mountain tops and Professors of Eastern religions), you've purchased the wrong motorcycle. :o

Maybe you should get a Ural or a Honda Rebel???

Notice both statements have the "if" clause

Yet you reply,

Um, Dave. Lemme see if I've got this straight. You now seem to be suggesting that I've purchased the wrong motorcycle, based on my consistent recommendation over many years that riders enjoy the V11 for WHAT IT IS, as designed and built -- as opposed to wot it isn't, never has been, and wot it never can be??!! :whistle:

I am no more suggesting that you purchased the wrong motorcycle, than you are suggesting that ALdad purchased the wrong motorcycle.

Now do you understand?

You SEEM to think it is ok for you to say what you did to ALdad but you SEEM to get defensive if I say what I did to you despite the fact that what I said was only exactly as un-rude as what you said.

I need to get out and ride rather than deal with this shit! :rolleyes:

Guest ratchethack

Always a pleasure honing the rapid-fire skills at the ol' firing range.

Thanks for the practice, Dave. Really.

Wot would we do around here without the now familiar Dreamland Perspective to poke fun at? B)

post-1212-1207431786.jpg

Aimless, Lost, and Wandering

the Vast Delirium of Dreamland

Life would be slightly less full o' frivolity, folderol and humorous contrast, at least, would it not? :rolleyes:

Where would Bill Shakespeare have been without the Perfect Foil and Abject Fool, Falstaff? :huh2:

post-1212-1207434027.jpg

Falstaff

But ol' Cdr. Hatchracket grows tired o' the same old well-worn patterns of delusion and denial these days. I'm hoping one o' the Sprouts will soon step forward to take up some o' the slack, 'cause it never really was "my job", and it's just not as fun as it used to be weeding the same old garden time after time after. . .

post-1212-1207431857.jpg

'Bye now. ;)

Now to my knowledge, here’s where your usual irrepressible raw speculation about the existence of the infamous (yet less well documented than Bigfoot and UFO’s ;) ) 140 hp V11 makes it's first appearance:

Dave, you posted above as if you possessed some direct knowledge of and familiarity with the performance of a V11 motor with the Big Bore kit installed. Wherefore and whenceforth has this experience come from, Dave? You’ll no doubt recall (I’m sure many others hereabouts will if you don’t) that I’ve been asking you for evidence of any V11 with 140 hp for a year (one would do). You still haven’t responded with any credible evidence wotsoever. Why d’you suppose that is, Dave?

HINT: (for the umpteenth time) -- As evident on the first page of the Big Bore Web site, the kit doesn't require ANY V11 parts.

HINT #2: (also for the umpteenth time) -- A motorcycle without any V11 parts in its motor and without a V11 chassis IS NOT a V11.

Yes, Indeed. An entirely different perspective on reality alright. And it is I who likes to exaggerate?! Stop it, Dave. Y’er killin’ me. My sides ‘r splittin’. :grin:

To be so “rude” as to uproot you completely from your perpetual state of denial for just a moment (the shock of which can be dangerous for many species -- as I understand it, they take great care with patients in the Funny Farms, as well as with many animals in zoos before they introduce them to unfamiliar surroundings -- so brace y’erself now!), here’s our Forum’s first introduction to the term, “Hayabusa eater”, along with what you actually posted, unedited, and the link for full context (which I’m certain you’ll be needing for reference):

Correct me if I'm wrong, Dave, but it would appear that you'd speculated a dyno number out o' thin air on a moto that hadn't yet been constructed -- from nothing more than a photo! :homer:

SOURCE LINK: http://www.v11lemans.com/forums/index.php?...st&p=120766

. . . then five days later came this side-splitter:

-- to which I’d posted the following STILL UNANSWERED CHALLENGE to you, nearly a year ago:

That’s right, Dave. Truth be told, there are times when I just can’t help meself. :lol: It must be me who's dreamed stuff up out o' thin air here, and not you, after all. ;)

We have been through this shit many times.

The evidence is the victories in the BOT, the BigBore website, and this email response from them:

yes,on your V11 you can have an engine with over 140 hp!

if you have a good mechanic we can send you the parts.

it goes from 5.000 to 8.000 euro depends on how many titanium internal

parts.

Of course it ALL could be a LIE!!!! No Guzzi victories! The website is a shell!! The email is a con to get me to send them money!!!

But that is nonsense.

And we go on and on about this because you are too stubborn to admit that a V11 can be built up to the performance level of a stock hyperbike, like the 2006 or 2007 Haybusa. The 2008 would be really tough to match.

Yes, the V11 would have less than half its parts remaining, and it might cost $50000US versus $12000 for a Hayabusa.

My only point is that it can be done. Not that it should be done or will be done on a road bike.

For comparison, here is a Quatrovalvole based Guzzilla

http://www.dynotec.de/presse.php?id=9

158HP

105lb-ft

168kg

25,000 to 45,000 Euro

I don't see any reason why one could not take a V11, give it GP suspension, wheels, brakes, a lighter swing arm, lighter rear sub-frame and end up with

140HP (there website says 125CV, I guess the 140HP is the Guarro version)

Maximum torque: 13,5 mkg @ 5750 RPM

210kg dry

Yes most of the parts are changed, but the engine case remains the same, so it remains a V11, although you could rename it a V14. B) It is almost but not completely a whole new engine, and the water cooling front pump section fits the V11 frame.

They don't say what exactly gets retained, but it seems to only be the case.

You never said it can't be bored out or converted to water cooling when I asked.

The way I see it you have the VIN on the frame and the engine number remaining the same, as well as the body work(optionally) it is still a V11.

I have asked you before where you draw the line. Now you will probably draw it at the Big Bore not being an acceptable modification to the engine because it is too complete of a modification.

Whatever. All I know is that if I get the money, I'll go for the BigBore kit, or maybe a Guzzitech supercharger....Although buying an unobtainable Stelvio may satisfy me enough.

http://www.bigbore.it/

Always a pleasure honing the rapid-fire skills at the ol' firing range.

Thanks for the practice, Dave. Really.

Wot would we do around here without the now familiar Dreamland Perspective to poke fun at? B)

dreamland.jpg

The Delirium of Dreamland

Life would be slightly less full o' frivolity, folderol and humorous contrast, at least, would it not? :rolleyes:

Where would Shakespeare have been without the Perfect Foil and Abject Fool, Falstaff? :huh2:

Falstaff.jpg

Falstaff

But ol' Cdr. Hatchracket grows tired o' the same old well-worn patterns of denial and delusion these days. I'm hoping one o' the Sprouts will soon step forward to take up some o' the slack, 'cause it never really was "my job", and it's just not as fun as it used to be weeding the same old garden time after time after. . .

bye_now.jpg

'Bye now. ;)

Are you losing it dude?