Is this a V11 tank cover?

jhh

The bike in this picture appears to have a full tank cover on it. Is that what this is, or am I looking at it wrong? Who makes this if it is a tank cover - it would be much easier to get one of these than it would be to get a new tank and paint it to match the rest of my Ballabio.

Oh yeah, anyone have suggestions for mirrors? The default ones look dorky, and the little bar end ones don't suit my normal straight up riding position.

guzzitankbag.jpg

I was going to say Bagster... are they the same thing or competitors?

Anyway I have a Bagster for my Sporti, looks pretty much like that one. Mine is color matched (more or less) to my red bike. Tank cover is fake leather so it can be left on regardless of weather. The bag fitting to it is great, same color, real leather (the tank cover is so good imitation I though it too was leather for a long time. I even gave it leather treatment :huh: ) and good rain cover. I hate riding without it.

1.jpg

In real life the color is not this much different than the bike

That is a Baglux/bagster cover (they are the same company). I asked about them over in the UK a couple of weeks ago, they quoted me £81 and said that they were out of stock and to allow minimum 3-4 weeks delivery.