Who can come up with the best list of motorbike names, which connect with the list here? Preferably a model as well as the manufacturer, for each beast. A bonus BFG point for best identification of the bike make / model that the two chaps ride. The leg-wear is a bit of a giveaway, but judge for yourself.

post-890-1208815882.jpg

Hmmm.

Ducati (Apollo...)

Guzzi (Falcone)

Scott Flying Squirrel

Jay Leno's garage (the only corvid I could find associated with motorcycles)

Honda Hawk

I'm sure one of the more obscure pre-war manufacturers did a Flying Fox (Montgomery?)

Guzzi Jackal (aka Coyote)

The men obviously ride a sidevalve V-twin BSA sidecar outfit. I mean, where else would you feel positively stylish in a pair of waders?

I'm sure one of the more obscure pre-war manufacturers did a Flying Fox (Montgomery?)

The men obviously ride a sidevalve V-twin BSA sidecar outfit. I mean, where else would you feel positively stylish in a pair of waders?

I'm sure I had pics of a Fox in an earlier quiz. So more definite details are required. I might even ask for pictures.

Depends what the 'waders' are made of. Now, if they were to be leather... (not that I'm insisting that they are)

Anyway, I'm off to London and then Brussels. Need to make sure that Jihem is maintaining a healthy diet of raw horse mince.

That there list sure is making me hungry :food:

Well, as everyone else has pretty much already provided the list [Ducati, Moto Guzzi, Scott, Honda, Triumph (only obvious connection, due to Sheryl Crow's song "Steve McQueen"), AJW, Titan (Harley Clone)], the only real question remaining is "what motorcycle do the hunters ride" which is actually the easiest of the quiz, since it only be the inimitable...

ROKON!

:thumbsup:

• 1 month later...

Back in the day, I had a 50cc Italjet "Vampire" road racer. My buddy had a BSA 250cc "Beagle". Laverda's were sold as "American Eagles" for a while in the USA in the early 1970's although I'm not certain that would count.

Apparently, the two gents are actually Roper and VASean. The waders are for collecting a certain excreteable fluid in order to later reingest it during the arduous crossing of continental USA. Or maybe soaking your feet in it counteracts trench foot.

Rubber chooks are not optional; clothing and hundredweights of spanners, tuning aids and spares are.