Griso 8V v Stelvio

Guzzirider

The Ballabio bar has about 43mm rise. I can't tell if your Griso bar is the same but it looks close. I only found one "fat bar" that's lower (32mm) and it's very expensive. http://www.suburban-machinery.com/ducati2.html

Lay a straight edge across the top of your bar directly above the clamp area and measure the gap. That's the rise. If it's more than 60mm the Rizoma bar will get you lower. Failing that I think you'll need different risers. Good luck :luigi:

The Ballabio bar has about 43mm rise. I can't tell if your Griso bar is the same but it looks close. I only found one "fat bar" that's lower (32mm) and it's very expensive. http://www.suburban-machinery.com/ducati2.html

Lay a straight edge across the top of your bar directly above the clamp area and measure the gap. That's the rise. If it's more than 60mm the Rizoma bar will get you lower. Failing that I think you'll need different risers. Good luck :luigi:

Oh, I like the look of those Monster bars, 'cos I was thinking of the old style Ace bars. They're similar, though a bit more ugly because of the sharp angles.

I'm sure you've seen the pics of this lovely machine?

Zero-(15).jpg

Zero-(10).jpg

Oh, I like the look of those Monster bars, 'cos I was thinking of the old style Ace bars. They're similar, though a bit more ugly because of the sharp angles.

I'm sure you've seen the pics of this lovely machine?

Yup I remember the Zero. It's a beauty. Hard to see the bars there though.

Yup I remember the Zero. It's a beauty. Hard to see the bars there though.

What are those beautiful bars? I was always thinking how a Griso would look with clip ons, but I had never seen this picture...

Whose is this bike?

What are those beautiful bars? I was always thinking how a Griso would look with clip ons, but I had never seen this picture...

Whose is this bike?

It's one of the beautiful bikes from the firestartergarage.it

€25,000

Zero-(20).jpg

Guest frankdugo

those risers&bars on the zero are fat boys all right. could just make them out as rizoma? the renthal's are also nice.main thing is your comfort.what i did was sit on the bike,placed my hands where i wanted them&measured from there.aside from the looks it would be easier to stay with the 22mm and just swap bars.