New hobby

Admin Jaap

My brother and I were talking about doing classic demo-racing for a few years already, but this weekend we finally decided to put our money were are mouth is.

We came across this 350 cc Triumph classic racer and bought it. It is race ready.

Goal is to do a few one-day demo-race events next year and have fun. We already have a name for our team: "LADIDAH RACING" Other suggestions are welcome.

2008_06_15_191408.jpg

2008_06_15_191438.jpg

2008_06_15_191458.jpg

2008_06_15_191528.jpg

Issor Racing

or I guess you could use some other racing stars name backwards although rehcamuhs doesn't really roll off the tounge, well it kinda does :grin:

stick to bikes tho

whats wrong is vledhorst bro's racing? or however you spell/pronounce your last names :cheese:

My brother and I

a name for our team:

Other suggestions are welcome.

Double-Dutch

My brother and I were talking about doing classic demo-racing for a few years already, but this weekend we finally decided to put our money were are mouth is.

We came across this 350 cc Triumph classic racer and bought it. It is race ready.

Very cool. You guys are an inspiration. I've dreamed of setting up my Atlas for this. Never have found the time, energy or money to deliver on the promise though. Life always seems to be in the way.

Good luck & have fun. :thumbsup:

What about the "The Flying Tulip Brothers"

congrats Jaap, the bike looks ready for it. When is the first race? License needed?

We'll be only doing a few small demo races starting next year. My brother has a family that doesn't want him being away from home every weekend and I want to ride the V11 too.

First we take the bike apart and check & clean everything. In the meantime we check the different demo race organisations. There are quite a few! All have slightly different rules. But I think the CRT will be the one to join, as they organize the demo race in our home town... ;) But maybe we can join more than one organisation, that way you can pick the nicest events. We'll see. You need a license, but not the full racing license. Everything is still very new, but the most important thing, the bike, is already there, so there is no turning back!

Hey Jaap,

Good luck in your endeavors. The bike does appear to be race ready. But with those old drum brakes, stopping and slowing are gonna be an issue. I know, period correct.

Again, good luck to you and your brother. :bier:

Reminded me of these flying Duc pics:

I was going to suggest The Diker Bikers or similar, but didn't.

However I see you were thinking along the same lines. :lol:

Dikes'R'Us

Good luck in your endeavors. The bike does appear to be race ready. But with those old drum brakes, stopping and slowing are gonna be an issue.

We'll be allright... This Grimeca 4ls drum brake is highly oversized! And a 350cc racer isn't that fast.