Sloppage plate.....

raceboy

I'm still not clear for which generation V11 the Sloppage plates Pete Roper has made are for.

I have a 2004 V11. 2 more friends have a 2000 or 2001 V11 so I may get 3 of them if they are applicable to either or both bikes into Canada.

Where to buy and how much?? Shipping to Canada

Cheers Guzzi boy,

Raceboy

I know his most recent one works in the 2004 V11 because I've got one in mine.

Don't know about the 00 and 01, but can't imagine them being different sizes - however, I don't know if they had the same oil starvation issue, either.

Where to buy? I think he has shipped a few to MI and MPH, but those may be for their existing customers. If not, shipping from them should be cheaper than shipping from Oz... If they were for existing customers, then PM Pete and he'll give you the skinny. I dealt with him directly when he made the first batch. Got it very quickly.

I'm still not clear for which generation V11 the Sloppage plates Pete Roper has made are for.

All versions v11 same-same, wrt the Roper plate. One size fits all! ;)

I think the "acid test" is: does your Guzzi have a man-hole cover? If so, then it likely has the in-sump hardware that accommodates (necessitates?) the Roper plate. [but ask someone more familiar w/ all the model distinctions, like Pete or Greg Field for confirmation on this...] But the sloppage sheet is definitely for all our beloved spiney v11s, long or short....

Guest ratchethack

I got 2, one for my '00 and one for a Pal's '04, and they both went in same day. :luigi:

For price & delivery, contact Master of Ceremonies, Annual Bunyip Festival & Parade, Bungendore, NSW. ;)

The V11 style sloppage plate will fit all V11's and also 1100 Sport-i, Centauro and Later Daytonas with the 'Broad' sump. I'm out of them at the moment but I'll do another run if you want three or more. Cost? Dunno, it depends on the cost of the material, metal prices are through the roof at the moment.

Pete

I think I have a few left at MI, if you can't source them anywhere else. I'm out of the shop until Tuesday, though.

Thanks Greg, have a look I'll call you Tuesday or Wed.

Raceboy

The V11 style sloppage plate will fit all V11's and also 1100 Sport-i, Centauro and Later Daytonas with the 'Broad' sump. I'm out of them at the moment but I'll do another run if you want three or more. Cost? Dunno, it depends on the cost of the material, metal prices are through the roof at the moment.

Pete

Thanks Pete,

I'll call Greg and see if he has any, if not I'll send you an email.

Cheers,

Raceboy