Hi from Ede, that's in the Nethherlands

rutger

Hi Everyone,

After some time being member of this site without having a V11 (it was a Ducati ST2), it is now time to introduce myself to you. Some 3 months ago I bought a V11 Lemans Rosso Corsa, the most fabulous machine I ever had. An absolute thrill every time I ride it, and a beauty just to watch. I will never sell it again, once I am old and gray I will put it in my living room.

I am not really new to the V11, since I have had a beautiful black V11S for two years (2001/3), I decided to change it for a Ducati ST2 because of the better long distance properties of the Duc and the not entirely satisfactory frame of the V11 at that time. But, I have always regretted having sold it.

So, I have now a V11 again as well, and I am a contented motorcyclist (which - by the way - I have always been, for 40 years now).

I read your conversations with interest, and I will participate in the cases I have something to communicate, either sense or nonsense.

Keep on biking.

Rutger

Hi Rutger,

Congratulations with this superbike. You will not regret! I've driven the last 5 years about 100.000 km's with it and still every time I start the V11 it gives me a good feeling. The engine runs so beautiful. Half year ago, after making many test rides on other bikes including newer guzzi's, I was sure the V11 was still the bike for me. I changed my old V11lemans for a Rosso Corsa.

And what a coincidence, I'm also living in Ede. It's a small world. Time for a beer...

Ciao, Henk