Guzzi in new movie

3stunt__1221660110_5236.jpg

From jobs on a film set on boston.com:

"Stunt double

Actors aren't really superheros or experienced motorcyclists or black belts in karate. They have stunt doubles who jump off buildings,

get in fights, and outrun the police for them.

At right, stunt man Matt Taylor filmed a motorcycle chase sequence for the film "The Surrogates" on Munroe Street in Lynn. "

I hope the Griso ends up in the movie :mg:

Thanks for that biesel. Now I'll have to see that movie since it was shot in my home state and it has a Guzzi in it. The Griso sounded mean in the youtube vids. I hope they don't dub Harley noises over it in the movie! Interesting local newspaper quotes; "Los Angeles stunt man Matt Taylor was driving the evil-looking motorcycle", and "the bike looks like something out of Mad Max" . I predict a bump in Griso sales when this movie comes out :grin:

Wow. That's a lot of weight in the wrong place. Must lead to some mad stability issues.

Ah, but it's got the original exhaust can – so it all balances out

A friend of mine was working on this movie and told me several months ago that they had gotten in two brand new Grisos (Grisi?) to be "used" in the movie. Both were slated to be crashed in the filming and then returned to MG USA. I was asked not to mention it online. He later had some conflicts with the film company and quit.

dh

• 4 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

a movie set in the (near) future with a Guzzi ?

wow. was i put on freeze for a while or what ?